+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T The Brexit Party

O/T The Brexit Party

Just joined em, volunteered and donated all at the same time. Sick to death of Appeaser May, Commie Corbyn and all the rest of these cowardly MPs. As leavers we must do something.

....... just thought I'd get that one in before 123 pops up Phil .

Who you calling old?

I’ve just registered Phil.

Everyone will be relieved to here I’ve asked not to be considered as a candidate.

Can’t risk the “uncovering of the bodies” by being under public scrutiny!

I’d attract more coverage than Tommy Robinson if I was “front of house” so I’ll stick to hacking and placing “fake news” just to p I s s off 123 and Kettering.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Everyone will be relieved to here I’ve asked not to be considered as a candidate.

I’d attract more coverage than Tommy Robinson if I was “front of house” so I’ll stick to hacking and placing “fake news” just to p I s s off 123 and Kettering.
    Don't worry, I joined the Independent group ages ago!

I’m relieved to hear that Mick as you might be my local MP🙄

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    I’m relieved to hear that Mick as you might be my local MP🙄
    I’d forgotten that.......I shall now reconsider!!

I joined a few weeks ago...probably peeing in the wind..but not much else you can do.
    Wouldn't it be great if we could "delay" MP's wages for the next 3 months

Haha, I think that I’m past it for joining a political party but if we are fortunate enough to get a long extension to the Article 50 period we would have to partake in the European elections, so maybe I should stand as an MEP candidate for the Independent Group! I’m not sure whether that would piss Mick off or give him a laugh! I’d be well paid, though, if I were to win. What I am hoping for, though, is for Speaker Brecon not to allow May’s ‘deal’ to be put before Parliament again. It is quite unprecedented for a bill that has been thrown out so comprehensively on two occasions to be allowed yet another go. Then, we could see Parliament vote to withdraw Article 50. Now that would piss Mick, and not a few others, off!

By the way, at least on this board, you can say pretty much what you want. On ‘westbrom.com’ the mods are @rseholes and behave like little Hitlers.

Who was little Hitler anyway?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)