+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Latest Middle East

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Are they phook.. The Israelis are doing the right think keeping the Palestinians in check ..They would be genocide if the Phooking ragheads were given the chance to wipe out the Israelis..

Stop talking sense Alfie, it's not permissible when Israel is being discussed.

Alfi : and sinkov :

Next time you both go in a pub the drinks are on me ,just say ''You know Balam,trust me it will be alright!!''

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I can't really comment on what you're posting BT, there is absolutely no point in using propaganda sheets like the Grauniad and Al Jazeera for any information regarding Israel and the Palestinians, none of it is reliable, most of it is drivel, so I don't waste my time reading it. You might as well ask that bloke in his bungalow in Solihull, the BBC and Grauniad take all his tripe as gospel as well, just because he calls himself the Syrian Human Rights Observatory or something.

I still remember those photos you posted showing some hospital or community centre that the IDF had allegedly destroyed. Both purporting to be the same building, but both clearly different buildings. Truth is the first casualty of war BT, you should know better than to let your predjudice over ride basic commom sense.
    If you read multiple sources sinkov the truth is unavoidable...https://www.unrwa.org/palestine-refugees

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Hamas know what will be coming back at them BT, what they are doing in effect is attacking Israel and then using their own children as human shields. It beggars belief, what sort of people are they that will do that ? And what sort of delusion causes lefties to act as their shills for these subhuman tactics.
    Not sure how me you would react sinkov, I think pretty much the same way the Palestinian Freedom Fighters do? If it's all lovely and rosy like Balan suggests it is I wonder what on earth this is all about...

https://donate.unrwa.org/?utm_source...770a-166773353

BT : Really! you give us UNRWA, Stand #ForPalestineRefugees

1) 1.7 million extremely vulnerable refugees rely on regular food and cash assistance.........They were given jobs in Israel on farms but what happened they stabbed or killed our farmers
    Moshe Becker, 60, was stabbed 17 times as he stood in his orange grove.....The men were believed to have been hired to pick fruit. The police found a bloodied knife in the trees.
    Apr 6, 1994 Palestinian Raed Muhammad Zakarieh exploded a car bomb beside a bus station in Afula, Israel, Eight people were killed and 44 others were wounded. HAMAS claimed responsibility for the attack.
    Apr 13, 1994 HAMAS member Aremar Salah Amarani detonated explosives next to a commuter bus in Hedera, killing five Israelis and wounding 30 others.
    - - - - - - -
    Apr 17, 1994 Israel's cabinet agrees to grant 16,000 work permits to Palestinians for humanitarian reasons and 4,000 permits to Palestinians employed in the agricultural sector. The government also approves $10 million to fund public works projects and as aid to assist Palestinians who were unable to work because of the April 7 Israeli closure of Gaza and the West Bank. Note: Throughout the period covered by this update, Israel provides funds for public works in the West Bank and Gaza. Such funds will not be further noted unless otherwise noteworthy.
    - - - - -- - - - - - -
    Apr 17, 1994 Palestinian attacks 2 Israelis with an axe, outside Jerusalem. HAMAS claims responsibility for the attack
    Apr 21, 1994 The closure of Gaza which had been in place since April 7 is eased as 1,000 Gazans are allowed to enter Israel.
    Apr 21, 1994 Israeli soldier Shahar Simani is found murdered in the West Bank. Izz-al-Din Qassam, a group affiliated with HAMAS, claims responsibility.
    .......and this stuff goes on and on

BT : Really! you give us UNRWA, Stand #ForPalestineRefugees
    Recognizing that education is fundamental to helping each child achieve their full potential and a human right, UNRWA has worked for nearly 70 years to ensure that Palestine refugee children have access to quality education. Quality education helps young Palestine refugees understand the world in which they live and promotes values of tolerance, cultural identity, and gender equality. ............(and promotes values of tolerance, cultural identity, and gender equality??? )

The Jerusalem Post
    https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Ba...rrorism-569610

BARKAT ON UNRWA IN EAST JERUSALEM: THEIR SCHOOLS TEACH TERRORISM
    Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat called for the removal of UNRWA from Jerusalem, claiming that the agency’s schools incite terrorism.
    “UNRWA strengthens terrorism,” Barkat said in a Knesset Interior Committee on Wednesday. “I am revealing here a textbook, taught in their schools, that praises the terrorist Dalal Mughrabi, responsible for the bloody bus attack in Herzliya that murdered 38 civilians.”
    “This is what the children of Jerusalem are being taught under their care — terrorism,” Barkat added. “And this must stop.The time has come to replace UNRWA’s poor education, welfare, health and sanitation services with the municipality’s,” Barkat said.

“The time has come to stop this lie about refugees in Jerusalem,” Barkat said. “They are not refugees, but residents who need to receive services from the municipality like any other resident. Money is not an excuse. It costs us two percent of the city’s total budged.”

Attorney Oshrat Maimon, director of policy advocacy at the NGO Ir Amim, stated at the meeting that “the municipality declared that it plans to build 2,400 classrooms in the next five years, but we found that there are only 800 construction plans.

If the IDF would stop killing Palestinians Balan, perhaps the Palestinians would stop killing Israelis?

Attachment 12232

You do not get the root cause! BT :
    Hamas is part ,or an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, which is a transnational Sunni Islamist movement that seeks to implement sharia (Islamic law) under a global caliphate.
    While these branches operate under a variety of names and use a variety of social, political, and occasionally violent methods, they share a commitment to the overarching goal of establishing rule according to sharia. The most notable and lethal Brotherhood offshoot is Hamas, the Palestinian terror group operating out of the Gaza Strip.
    So Hamas gets help from the Muslim Brotherhood ,Iran ,Hezbullah etc
    The Brotherhood operated an underground violent group—the “secret apparatus”—dedicated to the eradication of British rule in Egypt and of the Jewish presence in Palestine.

“Islam does not recognize geographical boundaries, nor does it acknowledge racial and blood differences, considering all Muslims as one Umma (global community of Muslims). The Muslim Brethren (Muslim Brotherhood)…. believe that the caliphate is a symbol of Islamic Union and an indication of the bonds between the nations of Islam. They see the caliphate and its re-establishment as a top priority.
    They are not interested in Palestine, but in one Umma (global community of Muslims). Stretching from Marroco to Pakistan

But please send in your donations to the poor Palestinians!!

I have read with sadness the stuff you have written Balam. You simply cannot admit that Israeli action is sometimes wrong.

The same is true on the Palestinian side.

The area is calling out for a Mandela or a Luther King but instead we get weasel words from Tony Blair and his ilk.

The Palestines want a viable land to live in (some extremists want much more)

The Israelis are able to take land as they wish - listening to you Balam (and plenty more like you), the Palestinians do not and should not have any. Where do you suggest that all the Palestinians settle? They have lived in the area for generations and that is where their roots are.

Sorry Balam, my sympathies lie with the Palestinians but I fear it is too late for them.

59_60:

I will not say troops of any nation are really like lambs in military uniforms. I have some sympathy with some palestinians , like what is happening in Gaza, now the youth demonstrate against Hamas .But Hamas uses a heavy hand and will crush them.Like this the next uprising of the youth, will be slowed down for another 10 years. Look at this Northern Ireland incident, for me anybody throwing stones ,or with a slingshot ,that is used as a dangerous weapon.Tempers flare,anger etc . Then bingo shots are fired. You have to be there to first,to feel and sense the danger,I believe you can not judge if not on the scene. Unfortunatlly we can not separate Hamas military, and innocent Palestinian people,all are effected. But Hamas is breeding the young kids with a hate

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...zations-583246

SENIOR HAMAS MEMBER ENCOURAGES CHILDREN TO JOIN TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS
    “Oh the youth of Palestine, oh the youth of Gaza, you should join the Al-Quds and Al-Qassam, the mujahideen [Jihadists] and the freeman wherever they may be,” he said.“will teach our kids in the kindergartens, the elementary schools, and the middle schools how to move forward and liberate their lands.''

They poison the minds of children! And this I feel will happen in Europe too.

The senior Hamas member also made “the Jews are vanquished, they have been defeated,” he told a large crowd. “Those who stood by them out of despair will not save them from us, from our weapons, and from our land marches.”
    “You shall be buried in the trash heaps of history...alongside Allah’s enemies - the Jews,” the Hamas member added.

Is it possible to make peace with kind of leadership??

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)