+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let’s hope

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Ok then.yes they did. Can't get any clearer than that. Might not suit your agenda,but that is the answer
    can you make up your mind shortly as you'll know that dfcss'ers who try to rewrite history on here don't end up in a good place. What was the venue for the club q&a you're talking about?

I don't need to make up my mind,I know I am right. I was there,despite no personal invite

Where?

Maybe try and keep up with the conversation eh?
    I was at the q&a you were asking about. Where else could I have meant?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    No, I asked if dfcss held any q&a's with the fans when they were in charge, not if dfcss held q&a's with their members. obviously I aleady knew the answer but you carry on spinning
    I know that I am probably making a big mistake trying to explain things to you but here goes.
    I attended an AGM of DFCSS in December 2011 in the Taxi Club at 11am. There were members of the Dundee Football Club board of directors at the meeting including Steve Martin, Fraser McDonald, Mark Gallagher and Scott Glenday who was the Chairman of the meeting. I travelled from Islay the day before the meeting and the AGM was held in the morning of the same day as we played QoS at Dens in the afternoon with a 3pm kickoff.
    It was well attended and at the meeting I was sitting beside a DFCSS member who had travelled from Glenrothes for the meeting.
    For the record the minutes of the AGM section of the meeting are minuted but unfortunately the minutes of the Q and A section were never taken. I do not agree with that but it was up to the DFCSS directors to decide whether minutes were taken during the Q and A section of the meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I know that I am probably making a big mistake trying to explain things to you but here goes.
    I attended an AGM of DFCSS in December 2011 in the Taxi Club at 11am. There were members of the Dundee Football Club board of directors at the meeting including Steve Martin, Fraser McDonald, Mark Gallagher and Scott Glenday who was the Chairman of the meeting. I travelled from Islay the day before the meeting and the AGM was held in the morning of the same day as we played QoS at Dens in the afternoon with a 3pm kickoff.
    It was well attended and at the meeting I was sitting beside a DFCSS member who had travelled from Glenrothes for the meeting.
    For the record the minutes of the AGM section of the meeting are minuted but unfortunately the minutes of the Q and A section were never taken. I do not agree with that but it was up to the DFCSS directors to decide whether minutes were taken during the Q and A section of the meeting.
    Would I be correct in saying the Q&A was open to all and not just members?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Would I be correct in saying the Q&A was open to all and not just members?
    Hi Deeranged,
    I think it was only for DFCSS members but at that time they had approximately 4,000 members which was nearly all the Dundee supporters who attended home game at Dens.
    I remember leaving Islay on the Friday morning after a heavy hail shower with the hailstones frozen to the road and it was blowing a blizzard when the ferry reached Kennacraig. I wondered if I was making the correct decision travelling to Dundee that day but I was determined to attend the DFCSS AGM the following morning. Fortunately the further east I got the snow got less and less and by the time I reached Tyndrum there was less snow lying at the side of the road than at Inverary which is beside a sea loch.
    Amazingly there was no snow in Dundee.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    stopped reading at agm of dfcss.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Maybe try and keep up with the conversation eh?
    I was at the q&a you were asking about. Where else could I have meant?
    I was asking whether dfcss held a q&a for fans of the club and so far you haven't managed to answer that

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    can you make up your mind shortly as you'll know that dfcss'ers who try to rewrite history on here don't end up in a good place. What was the venue for the club q&a you're talking about?
    Hi Taintedice.
    For the record I was at the DFCSS AGM in December 2011 (I think that it was on Saturday 10th December) and I also attended the 2012 DFCSS AGM which was held in the Andy Penman Lounge with from memory George Harris in the chair.
    Despite living on Islay I have tried where possible to attend the DFCSS AGM’s whilst you seem to take great delight in continually criticising the directors of DFCSS. When you are given the opportunity to have a coffee and ‘a yap’ with a DFCSS Director you ‘bottle it’.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)