+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let’s hope

Let’s hope

Fans boycott they season ticket prices, we don’t even know what league we’ll be in, these yanks are so far out of touch the only way to show them is to hit them in the pocket

Nelms isn't doing this all by himself, he wouldn't have the authority to raise prices. DFCSS have a director on the board, wonder what he had to say about it.

Is there still a fans rep ? If so surely he should be making comment to either Nelms or on boards such as this or both

There's a DFCSS rep who reports to the DFCSS BoD, presumably he has no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Is there still a fans rep ? If so surely he should be making comment to either Nelms or on boards such as this or both
    Bob Hynd is the dfcss man,he is a nice guy met him a few times

As an outsider looking in, no affiliation to DSA or dfcss or the judean people's popular front a few points.

1. Nelms has got to Start talking or the scenario Deeranged painted of 500 fans paying 2k each for a season tic won't be far away.

2. Dfcss and Dsa have got to stop trying to pacify Nelms to keep the peace and explain to him or the board (joke) they are getting this so wrong.

3. The fans have to waken up to the fact that the current owners may well be running out of patience with the council/fans/Scottish fitba in general and may not have our best interests at heart.

4. The much maligned local press should be asking much more questions. Why are more questions not being asked?

5. Whaurs the hoses.

I can't remember a single regime since the Marrs would issue their come up and see me sometime 'invites' which communicated with the fans other than at season ticket time. Did DFCSS reinstate the AGM or hold Q&As?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    I can't remember a single regime since the Marrs would issue their come up and see me sometime 'invites' which communicated with the fans other than at season ticket time. Did DFCSS reinstate the AGM or hold Q&As?
    Is the question about the AGM directed at me?

If so....nae idea.

the ss held q+a's
    fps arna too keen imo

Dfcss had q&a sessions in their capacity as majority shareholders, where they discussed club matters with all fans? Shame they never sent me an invite when I was even a member at the time.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)