Get your very own personalised football gifts!
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: There's more to this than season tic price

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,589

    There's more to this than season tic price

    Yanks are up to no good.

    It's as if they are deliberately trying to run the club and fan base Doon whilst spending to maintain top league status.

    Madness imho unless of course they need excuses to merge.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Yanks are up to no good.

    It's as if they are deliberately trying to run the club and fan base Doon whilst spending to maintain top league status.

    Madness imho unless of course they need excuses to merge.
    I definitely smell an exit strategy of some sort.

    Wish they'd be honest with us but that would involve communication, not their strong suit. Wonder if anyone from DCT will pick up on this and start asking the questions that need to be asked?

    Naaa.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I definitely smell an exit strategy of some sort.

    Wish they'd be honest with us but that would involve communication, not their strong suit. Wonder if anyone from DCT will pick up on this and start asking the questions that need to be asked?

    Naaa.
    According to the Dundee United Football Company Limited Shareholders AGM held on 1st March 2019 United have no plans to ground share or merger with Dundee FC.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,589
    Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    According to the Dundee United Football Company Limited Shareholders AGM held on 1st March 2019 United have no plans to ground share or merger with Dundee FC.
    They can say whatever the he'll they want it's one man's opinion that counts over there.

    And they also said they play in pretty colours, are world famous and wud be back up in a season.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Yanks are up to no good.

    It's as if they are deliberately trying to run the club and fan base Doon whilst spending to maintain top league status.

    Madness imho unless of course they need excuses to merge.
    You can buy a season ticket at this year's prices right now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •