+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The silence is deafening

The silence is deafening

Goes without saying that I have been very critical of Enzio. The clue is in the title.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Goes without saying that I have been very critical of Enzio. The clue is in the title.
    Have to say, for me, the jury is still out on Enzio. When on form, he has the spark that can make things happen, and he's the kind of player that frightens defenders, hence they double up on him. Where we go wrong is firstly not getting the ball to him enough in the areas where he can be dangerous and effective and secondly, if they are doubling up on him, that means there is space elsewhere, so we're not moving the ball quickly enough to exploit it.

I thought he worked hard enough today, but as a team we never got the ball to him enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    I thought he worked hard enough today, but as a team we never got the ball to him enough.
    Pretty much what I said about him in the match ratings. He's still one of the first names on the teamsheet for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Have to say, for me, the jury is still out on Enzio. When on form, he has the spark that can make things happen, and he's the kind of player that frightens defenders, hence they double up on him. Where we go wrong is firstly not getting the ball to him enough in the areas where he can be dangerous and effective and secondly, if they are doubling up on him, that means there is space elsewhere, so we're not moving the ball quickly enough to exploit it.

More-cum didn't double up on him and as for not getting the ball quickly enough to him , well he didn't exactly go looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Pretty much what I said about him in the match ratings. He's still one of the first names on the teamsheet for me.
    You would have a right pop at me if you didn't think there was any truth in what I'm saying.
    Last edited by navypie; 16-03-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Even fat boy hasn't jumped to his defence or tried to insinuate my dislike of Enzio might be something far more sinister.

You would have a right pop at me if you didn't think there was any truth in what I'm saying.
    I try to be rational rather than personal. You are entitled to your opinion but it's not one I agree with. I thought Enzio was below par today but I still think he's the most potent attacking weapon we have.

More-cum didn't double up on him and as for not getting the ball quickly enough to him , well he didn't exactly go looking for it.
    Looked to me like they were doubling up. Ellison was dropping back in, along with the left back to cover him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I try to be rational rather than personal. You are entitled to your opinion but it's not one I agree with. I thought Enzio was below par today but I still think he's the most potent attacking weapon we have.
    I agree with this completely.

Even fat boy hasn't jumped to his defence or tried to insinuate my dislike of Enzio might be something far more sinister.
    Kin ell Uncle Albert, you’ve said from the off Enzio wasn’t very good, well done, he wasn’t very good today.

Nearly all of our players have been terrible this season, I just don’t know why you keep picking on him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast