+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T terrorist attack in New Zealand.

And the Islamic terrorists had been quiet recently, in the West anyway, this will set them off again and more people will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    So those politically correct decisions made back then are still causing problems now on a global scale.
    The extremists in the Islamic community no doubt make similar defences of Islamic terrorism.

Surely you can't deny that the global left-wing/ Islamic alliance has been particularly disastrous in Rotherham, especially for young women?

All this town ever gets now is bad press as a consequence of it.

And as pointed out, it's also helped radicalise extremists.
    Last edited by great_fire; 15-03-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Surely you can't deny that the global left-wing/ Islamic alliance has been particularly disastrous in Rotherham, especially for young women?

All this town ever gets now is bad press as a consequence of it.

And as pointed out, it's also helped radicalise extremists.
    There is no such alliance, we've just had global migration which has advantages and drawbacks. I personally feel migration has benefited the world massively, I've made some of my best friends growing up and as an adult because their families or they were able to migrate to the UK, and I've had the opportunity myself to live in the USA and France.

What happened in Rotherham was a failure of the authorities and to recognise that what was happening was abuse and act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    There is no such alliance, we've just had global migration which has advantages and drawbacks. I personally feel migration has benefited the world massively, I've made some of my best friends growing up and as an adult because their families or they were able to migrate to the UK, and I've had the opportunity myself to live in the USA and France.

What happened in Rotherham was a failure of the authorities and to recognise that what was happening was abuse and act accordingly.
    I’m sure that both countries benefitted from your visits

Very broad brush this migration label. I don’t think Rotherham has had much of a problem with Polish plumbers.

Problems with others though is a different topic.

As for the authorities failing to recognise what was happening is another myth. They did recognise it but chose to ignore it in fear of upsetting the Asian community.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    I personally feel migration has benefited the world massively,
    That's it though John, it's just your opinion. Maybe it's time to turn your alarm off and let others vent and have their say without policing them.
    Last edited by sota; 16-03-2019 at 04:05 AM. Reason: The poster is talking bollax

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    That's it though John, it's just your opinion. Maybe it's time to turn your alarm off and let others vent and have their say without policing them.
    So let me summarise:

1. Someone starts a thread about a mass murder in New Zealand and expresses his condolences for those killed;
    2. GF and Jolly/Grist hijack said thread to pour out their usual tired old bigotry driven views about the Rotherham child abuse scandal (but they never seem to manage to take the time to express any sympathy for the victims of that when doing so);
    3. But it’s John who you seek to shout down and 'police' for suggesting that gf and Jolly/Grist are talking cobblers?

That’s some weird sense of morality/judgement that you have going on there sota.

...and this all shows us the danger of allowing extreme right wing views to be pedalled on forums like this and why football mad as one of many organisations on the internet needs to keep control of it. I still think certain posters on here should not be allowed to post the islamophobic posts they do because it helps Stoke race hatred. You know who you are.

I posted the thread because I genuinely wanted to pass on my condolences.
    Everything ends up getting political on here.

Mods take it down please if possible.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast