+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T terrorist attack in New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    So he does offer condolences/sympathy does he ? Must have missed them
    My bad, with apologies
    Just because Kerr does not put his condolences on here does not mean that he has no sympathy for the people involved in this disgusting attack. I don't believe for one minute that Kerr is any less horrified by this attack than you or me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    It's gets personal has well. We have all different views on politics and maybe we should all respect each others views.
    Of course we should, but surely extreme views should be challenged. Extremists have carried this barbaric act out.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Of course we should, but surely extreme views should be challenged. Extremists have carried this barbaric act out.
    Roly, I have never seen anything like Right wing extremism of the kind demonstrated in the appalling acts in Christchurch, on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    So let me summarise
    2. GF and Jolly/Grist hijack said thread to pour out their usual tired old bigotry driven views about the Rotherham child abuse scandal (but they never seem to manage to take the time to express any sympathy for the victims of that when doing so);
    To be fair we were talking about what the gunman wrote on his clip and how what happened here and other towns helped radicalise the gunman, not off topic.

Islamic terrorism is still the bigger problem, in the last 30 days there have been 113 terror attacks in 20 countries, in which 813 people were killed and 818 injured.

Maybe we should be asking why the media are only interested in terrorism and victims of terrorism in the West?
    Last edited by great_fire; 16-03-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    So let me summarise:

1. Someone starts a thread about a mass murder in New Zealand and expresses his condolences for those killed;
    2. GF and Jolly/Grist hijack said thread to pour out their usual tired old bigotry driven views about the Rotherham child abuse scandal (but they never seem to manage to take the time to express any sympathy for the victims of that when doing so);
    3. But it’s John who you seek to shout down and 'police' for suggesting that gf and Jolly/Grist are talking cobblers?

That’s some weird sense of morality/judgement that you have going on there sota.
    Totally agree with you Kerr.

John 2 is extremely intelligent and always brings well thought out arguments to these posts. I differ from him politically but it would be a sad day on MM if we can't hear his opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Totally agree with you Kerr.

John 2 is extremely intelligent
    Is he? Everything is relative Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Is he? Everything is relative Idiot.
    I think it was meant to be sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I think it was meant to be sarcasm
    That's never been IBS's style.

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47605542

Football ‘double standards’ never