+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farage the Disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    49+ murdered in New Zealand today but hey......let’s have a rant about Farage.

I suppose you’ll be finding a way of lumping him in with this scum.

Go on.....you know you’re dying to.
    Farage at least has the bottle to say how it is and give those EU leaders ****. 123 is a bit like that slimy w anker from Ireland who speaks ****e. Yawn yawn seeing his remoaning justifications. The latest is Shan for the West Brom job - is he on coke!!!

On a lighter note. I have just finished reading The Secret Diary of Jeremy Corbyn - A Parody. A really good read about JC but best avoided by Jezza fans. It describes him as 'a committed allotment holder, expert jam maker, dedicated manhole cover inspector...oh, and occasional Leader of Her Majesty's Opposition'. In the book Farage is depicted as something of a boorish pi55 artist. Here is one of Jeremy's diary accounts of him

'Was walking past St Stephen's Tavern when I saw a familiar and ruddy face: it was Nigel Farage, a cigarette in one hand and a pint of lager in the other. He called out: 'Oi, Corbyn fancy a round?'

I observed somewhat stiffly, that it was half nine in the morning.

Farage scoffed and said: 'Ha, that's your whole problem. People look at you and see an abstemious killjoy, whereas I'm a man of the...
    (here he let out a belch)...people.'

I feared the man would engage me in further conversation, so was relieved when he became distracted by a passing barmaid, whose breasts he commented on in an ungallant manner.'

Quote Originally Posted by Q165 View Post
    On a lighter note. I have just finished reading The Secret Diary of Jeremy Corbyn - A Parody. A really good read about JC but best avoided by Jezza fans. It describes him as 'a committed allotment holder, expert jam maker, dedicated manhole cover inspector...oh, and occasional Leader of Her Majesty's Opposition'. In the book Farage is depicted as something of a boorish pi55 artist. Here is one of Jeremy's diary accounts of him

'Was walking past St Stephen's Tavern when I saw a familiar and ruddy face: it was Nigel Farage, a cigarette in one hand and a pint of lager in the other. He called out: 'Oi, Corbyn fancy a round?'

Farage scoffed and said: 'Ha, that's your whole problem. People look at you and see an abstemious killjoy, whereas I'm a man of the...

I feared the man would engage me in further conversation, so was relieved when he became distracted by a passing barmaid, whose breasts he commented on in an ungallant manner.'
    LOL mate.....so true on both accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Farage at least has the bottle to say how it is and give those EU leaders ****. 123 is a bit like that slimy w anker from Ireland who speaks ****e. Yawn yawn seeing his remoaning justifications. The latest is Shan for the West Brom job - is he on coke!!!
    Ah the Farage Fanboy..

"At least Farage gives it to 'em..."
    "Here, what about that Corbyn..."

No offence to you Al, but you don't come across as very intelligent - so I'm not at all surprised you fall for everything Farage feeds you.

Quote Originally Posted by Q165 View Post

Got the chuckle muscles working there Q, I think I'll have to get myself a read of that 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Got the chuckle muscles working there Q, I think I'll have to get myself a read of that �� .
    Well worth it

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I'm glad you would have accepted it, but Farage wouldn't have. He said so before the referendum.

Democracy is a process, it doesn't stand still.

Even if we had another vote and voted to leave again I would still think its in the best interests of the country to stay in the EU and I would still vote for pro EU parties at a General Election.

Do you really think after the farce that was the referendum that people should just accept this sh1tshow that we are being given?

And you are directing your anger at the wrong group of people. You should really be directing it at Gove, Farage, Johnson and Rees-Mogg etc. for feeding you a croc of lies...
    You are correct that Farage did suggest he would keep leaving on the agenda if Remain won. That said, I find your view very polarised where you seem to put all of the blame for this mess on people you don't happen to agree with politically. It seems to be very black and white with you.

Pretty much all of the people you mention have not been involved in the negotiations to leave which is where many of the issues have been. A 90% majority or so in the Commons voted for a referendum having debated what we would be voting on. MP's twice voted legislation through that included a no deal option. Add in that Labour has been nothing but a series of contradictions and chasing self agendas such as an election and its easy to see why a vast number of people across the political spectrum should carry the blame. Too many agendas have clashed causing a complete political log-jam. You are correct about Farage stating he would have continued the fight but do you really think that there aren't people on the other side who would do or in fact haven't done the same?

I've asked this question before but you often refer to some posters on this board being influenced by the Daily Mail so what do you consider unbiased news sources? You mentioned Research groups and unbiased news sources when i asked it before but could you be a bit more specific as I'd be interested to know given you so often pull others up by assuming they only read the tabloids.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    You are correct that Farage did suggest he would keep leaving on the agenda if Remain won. That said, I find your view very polarised where you seem to put all of the blame for this mess on people you don't happen to agree with politically. It seems to be very black and white with you.

Pretty much all of the people you mention have not been involved in the negotiations to leave which is where many of the issues have been. A 90% majority or so in the Commons voted for a referendum having debated what we would be voting on. MP's twice voted legislation through that included a no deal option. Add in that Labour has been nothing but a series of contradictions and chasing self agendas such as an election and its easy to see why a vast number of people across the political spectrum should carry the blame. Too many agendas have clashed causing a complete political log-jam. You are correct about Farage stating he would have continued the fight but do you really think that there aren't people on the other side who would do or in fact haven't done the same?

I've asked this question before but you often refer to some posters on this board being influenced by the Daily Mail so what do you consider unbiased news sources? You mentioned Research groups and unbiased news sources when i asked it before but could you be a bit more specific as I'd be interested to know given you so often pull others up by assuming they only read the tabloids.
    Personally I’m fed up of the “Daily Mail” accusation being levelled at me.

I don’t even buy a daily paper and my main news sources are BBC1 and Channel 4 which are both rabidly Left Wing.

I’m cabable of making a decision without “guidance” from the lines of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post

That's because the blame for this political mess lies directly with Cameron and leave supporting politicians. They promised and stated things which weren't true. You can't blame remain supporting politicians for not wanting to drive us off a cliff, with something there is no mandate for.

Boris Johnson, Raab, Gove have been directly involved in negotiations. Rees-Mogg has had heavy influence on the government. Farage can't get voted into parliament despite trying to on 7 occasions.

Agree with you on Labour, their Brexit position is a mess. And agree with you that there are remainers who want us to remain and are campaigning for this. My point is its hypocritical of Farage and any Leaver to state we should respect the result when its clear they wouldn't have in the other circumstances.

As you've asked; my news sources are the BBC and Sky News. They promote themselves as impartial and generally speaking I think they are. Both right and left wing supporters claim they are biased - especially BBC, but I think they generally are fair and balanced. There are anomalies, Question Time regularly has more Leave support on their panel than Remain for example, but I still think its hard for both organisations to find that balance.

And I also read research articles published by the BCC, the IFS, the LSE and of course the Govt Dept for Exiting the EU publications. They are all impartial and are transparent with their funding.

Stay very clear of publications from shady organisations such as IEA, who do not disclose their funding and so we don't know their true motives. They could be funded by the Russian Govt for all we know...

I don't read print media at all. I find its very agenda driven and distorts basic facts.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    That's because the blame for this political mess lies directly with Cameron and leave supporting politicians. They promised and stated things which weren't true. You can't blame remain supporting politicians for not wanting to drive us off a cliff, with something there is no mandate for.

Boris Johnson, Raab, Gove have been directly involved in negotiations. Rees-Mogg has had heavy influence on the government. Farage can't get voted into parliament despite trying to on 7 occasions.

Agree with you on Labour, their Brexit position is a mess. And agree with you that there are remainers who want us to remain and are campaigning for this. My point is its hypocritical of Farage and any Leaver to state we should respect the result when its clear they wouldn't have in the other circumstances.

As you've asked; my news sources are the BBC and Sky News. They promote themselves as impartial and generally speaking I think they are. Both right and left wing supporters claim they are biased - especially BBC, but I think they generally are fair and balanced. There are anomalies, Question Time regularly has more Leave support on their panel than Remain for example, but I still think its hard for both organisations to find that balance.

And I also read research articles published by the BCC, the IFS, the LSE and of course the Govt Dept for Exiting the EU publications. They are all impartial and are transparent with their funding.

Stay very clear of publications from shady organisations such as IEA, who do not disclose their funding and so we don't know their true motives. They could be funded by the Russian Govt for all we know...

I don't read print media at all. I find its very agenda driven and distorts basic facts.
    Seriously mate, but are you on the coke?

Bet Abbott was equally as clumsy when sitting on Mr Corbyn’s face! Works two ways as I am sure she does after 20 pints and 6 vodkas.
    Time for a red.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)