+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Farage the Disgrace

Farage the Disgrace

Essentially subverting the democratically elected and sovereign UK parliament decision to extend art 50, by lobbying with foreign politicians to veto their decision.

Anyone else spot the irony?

I'm sure you are all up in arms by this traitorous act...

This bloke has to be the most hypocritical and lying runt of any politician we have. And we have so many of those I've lost count.

At least he will get his £75,000 per annum EU pension - and of course he's not going to give that up. What a shameless joke of a man. He wouldn't know decency if it smacked him in the face. Rails against the apparent 'EU gravy train' but happy to cash in when it suits him...Disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Essentially subverting the democratically elected and sovereign UK parliament decision to extend art 50, by lobbying with foreign politicians to veto their decision.

Anyone else spot the irony?

I'm sure you are all up in arms by this traitorous act...

This bloke has to be the most hypocritical and lying runt of any politician we have. And we have so many of those I've lost count.

At least he will get his £75,000 per annum EU pension - and of course he's not going to give that up. What a shameless joke of a man. He wouldn't know decency if it smacked him in the face. Rails against the apparent 'EU gravy train' but happy to cash in when it suits him...Disgrace.
    What are you playing at 123? Provoking a respective debate on this EDL board eh? 🤔
    I wouldn’t bother with the ‘intellectuals’ of this right wing board.

Time

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    What are you playing at 123? Provoking a respective debate on this EDL board eh? ��
    I wouldn’t bother with the ‘intellectuals’ of this right wing board.

Time
    I know!

I just can't stand the disgraceful man.

He was up in arms when remainers were talking to European politicians. Now he's openly lobbying for them to veto a decision made by our parliament. I'd love a Farage lover on here to tell me how that isn't hypocritical...even traitorous.

He must be the laziest MEP in the European Parliament, pocketing his fat salary from the EU whilst not bothering to properly represent the people that elected him and stand up for Britain's interests within the organisation.

He turned up to 1 out of 42 fisheries meetings. His voting record is appalling. He only turns up to European Parliament when he wants to update his social media page for self promotion.

History will not be kind to Mr Farage.

I know!

He was up in arms when remainers were talking to European politicians. Now he's openly lobbying for them to veto a decision made by our parliament. I'd love a Farage lover on here to tell me how that isn't hypocritical...even traitorous.

He must be the laziest MEP in the European Parliament, pocketing his fat salary from the EU whilst not bothering to properly represent the people that elected him and stand up for Britain's interests within the organisation.

He turned up to 1 out of 42 fisheries meetings. His voting record is appalling. He only turns up to European Parliament when he wants to update his social media page for self promotion.

yawn yawn F#cking yawn

I know!

Ridiculous statement.

In your words he is 'openly lobbying.' Would you prefer he does it on the QT?

Hypocrite: someone who says they have particular moral beliefs but behaves in way that shows these are not sincere.
    You can accuse Farage of many things but not sincere! Come on you can do better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Ridiculous statement.

In your words he is 'openly lobbying.' Would you prefer he does it on the QT?

Hypocrite: someone who says they have particular moral beliefs but behaves in way that shows these are not sincere.
    You can accuse Farage of many things but not sincere! Come on you can do better than that.
    A hypocrite preaches one thing and then does another.

He preaches about democracy being subverted. Yet he is openly trying to overturn parliaments decision to extend article 50. The first rule of our unwritten constitution is that parliament is sovereign.

Farage is a fake and a fraud.

A hypocrite preaches one thing and then does another.

He preaches about democracy being subverted. Yet he is openly trying to overturn parliaments decision to extend article 50. The first rule of our unwritten constitution is that parliament is sovereign.

Farage is a fake and a fraud.
    Can't believe anyone is so naive to believe they aren't all at it. From the Lib Dems to UKIP everyone last one of them would get in to bed with the Devil himself if it meant they would acheive their aim of leave or remain.

I vowed never to talk politics with you 123 again. However, if your talking of hypocracy, what about the electorate being told that this was a once in a lifetime vote and both sides of the divide promising to implement the result. Remainers, a large proportion of which are parliamentarians from both sides, have tried every trick in the book to avoid implementing it. Now, that's hypocracy or should I put it this way, LIES. I have respect for those who voted remain but accept that we're leaving and those who voted leave and still believe this. The rest are a disgrace!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I vowed never to talk politics with you 123 again. However, if your talking of hypocracy, what about the electorate being told that this was a once in a lifetime vote and both sides of the divide promising to implement the result. Remainers, a large proportion of which are parliamentarians from both sides, have tried every trick in the book to avoid implementing it. Now, that's hypocracy or should I put it this way, LIES. I have respect for those who voted remain but accept that we're leaving and those who voted leave and still believe this. The rest are a disgrace!
    Without going over old ground, how can you implement something which doesn't have a mandate in parliament?

How can MPs vote in favour of something if they don't know that is what the voters wanted?

Did Leave voters want a No deal / Norway deal / May's deal / Canada++ deal....? And did all 17m people want the same Leave plan? Answer is in all likelihood no they didn't.

Its a mess because the referendum question was flawed.

The responsibility lies with Cameron for producing a referendum question worded like that, and to Leave supporting politicians like Farage who just lied and misled the country.

Time to take it back to the people!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)