+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: James Shan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

James Shan

If Jokanavic doesn't come, I'm not too interested in many other names on the list to be honest.

I'd like to see us give it to him for the rest of the season.

We should still make the play offs and I quite like the idea of promoting from within. We might have the next Pep coaching an Albion youth side waiting to be discovered. And our youngsters are in the semi final of the Youth Cup so they must be doing something right.

In truth, our board should have had someone lined up and ready to go, but failing that what other options are there? Moyes? Wagner? No thanks...Shan knows the players and club inside out, he won't need time to get familiar with them.

If we win at Brentford. There might be some growing support for this to happen...

A manager gets sacked with 10 games to go....The board now need more time to think this through for a replacement. You could not make this up....
    It seems to be spreading......this ability of inability.....

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    If Jokanavic doesn't come, I'm not too interested in many other names on the list to be honest.

We should still make the play offs and I quite like the idea of promoting from within. We might have the next Pep coaching an Albion youth side waiting to be discovered. And our youngsters are in the semi final of the Youth Cup so they must be doing something right.

In truth, our board should have had someone lined up and ready to go, but failing that what other options are there? Moyes? Wagner? No thanks...Shan knows the players and club inside out, he won't need time to get familiar with them.

If we win at Brentford. There might be some growing support for this to happen...

Are you on Coke!!!!! So get rid of Moore due to being out of his depth and now you say Shan - for feck sake!!! Why don't we offer it to Betty the tea lady as she knows all the lads too!

Idiot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Are you on Coke!!!!! So get rid of Moore due to being out of his depth and now you say Shan - for feck sake!!! Why don't we offer it to Betty the tea lady as she knows all the lads too!

Idiot!!!!
    Because you are very thick and very stupid, let me explain how this concept works.

This is a message board where people come to give their opinions. Not everyone's you will agree with.

They can then detail the reasoning behind their opinion if they choose to, like I have above.

You give your opinions and articulate nothing.

You are essentially the board's general cretin and gobsh1te. So, I'm more than happy if we disagree.

Because you are very thick and very stupid, let me explain how this concept works.

This is a message board where people come to give their opinions. Not everyone's you will agree with.

They can then detail the reasoning behind their opinion if they choose to, like I have above.

You give your opinions and articulate nothing.

You are essentially the board's general cretin and gobsh1te. So, I'm more than happy if we disagree.

Rich coming from the boards biggest remoaner - yawn yawn! Every poster that mentions leave or anti EU, you shoot them down in flames. You mock Farage and Johnson along with others, but can't remember Johnson going to a run of the mill uni like you

Calling someone thick when the club have got rid of a legend albeit one, who was out of his depth to be replaced by a novice like Shan - well that certainly is thick! Then again, opinions from cocky londoners were always ****e!

Apologies Chris! Anita the tea lady for the managers role

😂 😂 😂 , he's got you there Al'.

Pay Al no attention 123. He knows nothing about the club. The tea lady's name is Anita!

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Pay Al no attention 123. He knows nothing about the club. The tea lady's name is Anita!
    I knew a girl called Anita
    Who for breakfast always ate granita
    Her life long dream
    Was to manage a team
    And no one could ever beat her.

So Chris, Anita the tea lady might be a good shout!
    Last edited by Baggiemadguern; 16-03-2019 at 08:42 AM.

I actually think we need to appoint someone who doesn't know the players. There's been too much of the old pals act down there. You may well be right about Shan but appointing him short term is not going to shift season tickets before their end of April deadline. Which I'm sure is high on Jenkins agenda.

It will be someone like Appleton who don't cost a lot

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)