+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: James Shan

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I agree, what can you do when the boards gobsh1te decides to changes the tone to a political one..

Anyway, what are your thoughts? If we can't get Jokanavic, where would you go?

What a knob you are 123! From the mid thirties charlatan who says he's no expert on Brexit then shoots down anyone who voted leave with a essay of bollox. As one poster said to most of his posts - yawn yawn feckin yawn.

As below - he confirms all 17 million plus who voted leave were misled so in other words professionals like doctors, lawyers and surgeons who voted leave must be thick! You can't make it up!

Darren Moore had to go, as he was out of his depth and after two games - surprise surprise 123 has become a fan of Shan and would not mind him getting the job. Shan has less experience than Moore and has recently been with the kids!! Is this guy a wind up merchant or has the smoke in London clouded his vision. Can you pass the board some of the coke you take?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    "I don't think people who voted Leave are thick or stupid, just that they've been misled by charlatans" Why would Lawyers, Judges, Surgeons as an example who voted leave - be misled? Your statement says you don't think leave people are thick but you are certainly implying this by saying intelligent people were misled!!!! Are you seriously saying 17.4 million people were misled?
    Yes. I am.

What a knob you are 123! From the mid thirties charlatan who says he's no expert on Brexit then shoots down anyone who voted leave with a essay of bollox. As one poster said to most of his posts - yawn yawn feckin yawn.

As below - he confirms all 17 million plus who voted leave were misled so in other words professionals like doctors, lawyers and surgeons who voted leave must be thick! You can't make it up!

Darren Moore had to go, as he was out of his depth and after two games - surprise surprise 123 has become a fan of Shan and would not mind him getting the job. Shan has less experience than Moore and has recently been with the kids!! Is this guy a wind up merchant or has the smoke in London clouded his vision. Can you pass the board some of the coke you take?

Hall Of Fame
    "I don't think people who voted Leave are thick or stupid, just that they've been misled by charlatans" Why would Lawyers, Judges, Surgeons as an example who voted leave - be misled? Your statement says you don't think leave people are thick but you are certainly implying this by saying intelligent people were misled!!!! Are you seriously saying 17.4 million people were misled?
    Yes. I am.
    I thought that James Shan ran the PL2 team, who played some great football and included senior players from time to time, so they know how Shan operates and seem to be responding in a proper manner, I also thought it was Darren Moore that coached the academy, probably end up with egg on my face if I got that the wrong way round....but hey oh done that before.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    I thought that James Shan ran the PL2 team, who played some great football and included senior players from time to time, so they know how Shan operates and seem to be responding in a proper manner, I also thought it was Darren Moore that coached the academy, probably end up with egg on my face if I got that the wrong way round....but hey oh done that before.
    He did indeed and was part of DM’S staff but he started coaches the kids then the U18’s. To his credit he’s developed some talented kids. Like Moore though, he does not have the experience and we need an experienced manager in quickly with good technical nous.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    And “everybody” I’ve spoken to thinks Moore should’ve gone.

Do you want a national referendum?
    Sorry Mick, but I don’t think Moore should have gone and secondly, I would like another referendum! Actually, better than that, would be for MPs just to vote to cancel Brexit! Oh dear, I have strayed from the topic of the thread! Still, if it annoys Al it will have been worth it.........!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Sorry Mick, but I don’t think Moore should have gone and secondly, I would like another referendum! Actually, better than that, would be for MPs just to vote to cancel Brexit! Oh dear, I have strayed from the topic of the thread! Still, if it annoys Al it will have been worth it.........!!!!
    Why would it annoy me! Past caring about Brexit as long as it does not affect me. Bit like recycling - in my days you got money back on your corona bottles. So now you get sweet FA you can understand why some chuck bottles with garbage together! In the case of Moore - it did annoy me driving for hours to see stupid formations and even my ten year old could fathom out - Gayle ain’t no feckin winger!

I too drive for hours going to and from The Albion but I was happy that we had, for once, a decent man in charge of the team, oh, and by the way, one that has taken us to fourth place in the League despite the horrible Chinese ‘custodian’ not putting enough resources into the Club.
    Last edited by kettering_baggie; 18-03-2019 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Errors

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I too drive for hours going to and from The Albion but I was happy that we had, for once, a decent man in charge of the team, oh, and by the way, one that has taken us to fourth place in the League despite the horrible Chinese ‘custodian’ not putting enough resources into the Club.
    I agree the chinky is a **** and not helped Kettering but then again, he did not play Gayle on the wing - crap team selections/formations and playing out from the back. Personally - I think DM was too nice for his own good and got stabbed in the back or Jones was the dominant one but sadly DM was the manager.

Still say Leeds and Norwich are not better than us. They have better managers and have been far more consistent though.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    There was a young manager Darren,

Who’s brain was essentially barren,

Despite the goals he could bring,

He stuck Gayle on the wing,

And the tea lady’s name is actually KAREN!!
    If she’d be named Karen
    She’d be a right little madam
    And care for the club not a jot
    No points would we score
    Before she’s kicked out the door
    The same door as was shown to nice Darren
    There’d be be one to meet her
    Bar for the incoming Anita
    A proper tea lady for sure
    She’ll get us promotion
    Without a commotion
    So do batter than nice Darren Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    If she’d be named Karen
    She’d be a right little madam
    And care for the club not a jot
    No points would we score
    Before she’s kicked out the door
    The same door as was shown to nice Darren
    There’d be be one to meet her
    Bar for the incoming Anita
    A proper tea lady for sure
    She’ll get us promotion
    Without a commotion
    So do batter than nice Darren Moore
    Must be quiet in the Channel Islands at the moment!

Hall Of Fame
    Yes. I am.
    Congratulations to the board gobsh1te,

You trawled through weeks and weeks of my posts to find a statement where I wrote;
    "I don't think people who voted leave are thick or stupid"

If anything proves my point about your intelligence levels then this is it. You have truly surpassed yourself, even for you.

By the way, well done on turning this thread about our manager into a political one that no one wants to read about.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)