+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Morelos yellow card appeal rejected

Tin hat on
    The one he was booked for was a penalty in my opinion.

However, the McKenna yellow was a dive, there was little contact with the Ferguson one, and the Considine one near the end was embarrassing and cringworthy

so...basically...**** the ugly hun b@stard.
    He's a brainless c**t and the quicker he f**ks off the better.

Correct decision.

But let’s be realistic, that appeal had f’uck all to do with making Harvey available for next season. he’ll be away for £4-5m this summer anyway.

It was all about making excuses for getting pumped by us.

Pure deflection & changing of the focus of the orcs anger away fae Slippy and his team of s’hite overpaid fanny dancers - looks like it’s worked to be fair.

Jabba’s foosty paw prints all over it.

Best thing I heard was Craig Beattie (aye me neither) on Sportsound last night stating “definite penalty and red card” WTF?

It’s nae basketball you bell end, physical contact is allowed.

Clearly a piss poor attempt at attention seeking and trying to appear controversial in order to get more media work.

Must try harder son...

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Tin hat on
    The one he was booked for was a penalty in my opinion.
    Tin foil hat more like min 😂

If that’s a pen then they’re giving 10 a game.

Away for a wee lie down - You’ll be seeing Aliens oot the window next!!

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...ejected.69303/ . Please do an anti-virus check after visiting. I think this could join the classic threads.
    By flock, that cheered me up. Deluded!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Tin foil hat more like min ��

If that’s a pen then they’re giving 10 a game.

Away for a wee lie down - You’ll be seeing Aliens oot the window next!!
    I was going to say the reason he didn’t get the penalty was because the refs have Sussed that he a cheating wee bassa. However the fact that Clancy did nothing about the remaining dozen or so dives maybe shows that this isn’t the case.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I was going to say the reason he didn’t get the penalty was because the refs have Sussed that he a cheating wee bassa. However the fact that Clancy did nothing about the remaining dozen or so dives maybe shows that this isn’t the case.
    That is part of it.

The refs know he’s a cheating s’hitebag so he’s now being scrutinised more closely - & it wasn’t anywhere near enough for a pen anyway.

Clancy had a good game overall (good two games actually) cause those c’unts were at it all night - nae just Harvey - & he didn’t fall for it too much. Not when it really counted anyway.

Couple of the bookings were harsh. He did let Harvey off with more blatant cheating, but could have sent off May second yellow for kicking the ball away so there was a bit of give and take there.

Harvey probably will miss out on one or two actual pens now, but that’s all his own fault for being such a cheating c’unt.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    It's obvious that it was a dive from the fact that he was looking towards the referee to see if he'd got a penalty almost before he made it to the ground. He knew exactly what he was doing.
    Yes .... that's exactly how I saw it .... no reaction to the contact, no 'Oh ****, Ah'm about to hit the deck', no '**** you Considine!', no natural reaction whatsoever to being unexpectedly felled .... pure unforced, cheatin' faced dive.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    No, it just shows that Clancy is a sh1tebag

Before he even hits the ground, he is looking back at the ref. That is not the reaction of someone who has been felled. Your reaction there is always, hands out, protect yourself from the fall.

He is just a cheating c u n t. He also dived 5 minutes later when McKenna got booked, throughout the game he fell down when touched (FFS, it’s nae netball) and then the Considine joke.

But no, rather than Sevco taking him aside and saying “look, you have made a bit of an arseof yourself there”, they appeal, making the silly c u n t feel important and hard done by.

Sevco are just stupid, inbred, attention seeking, woe is me, sister shagging, goat f u c King, 12 fingered mutants. (Stewart Milne, if you do troll these pages, feel free to ban me. I just tell it as 99.999% of AFC fans see it).

Cheating chunt.
    Justice previals

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast