+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Morelos yellow card appeal rejected

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

However, the McKenna yellow was a dive, there was little contact with the Ferguson one, and the Considine one near the end was embarrassing and cringworthy
    I agree with this.. The first one was a pen but he should have picked up two bookings for the next two that RST mentions above... The Considine one was just very odd. He had made up his mind that he was going to fall to the ground as he began running towards the Copland Road end (he didn't even attempt to run to the ball)... Why he didn't pick up a second yellow here was down to Clancy losing his nerve

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I agree with this.. The first one was a pen but he should have picked up two bookings for the next two that RST mentions above... The Considine one was just very odd. He had made up his mind that he was going to fall to the ground as he began running towards the Copland Road end (he didn't even attempt to run to the ball)... Why he didn't pick up a second yellow here was down to Clancy losing his nerve
    I agree, as I said earlier, Clancy bottled it.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I agree, as I said earlier, Clancy bottled it.
    I agree but in fairness to Clancy, when has a ref sent off someone for diving? They all need to crackdown on it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123