+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fao Taintedice

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    What damage did it repair? That is a load of tosh, time and money would have been better spent inviting companies that lost money along to Dens..,,,oh wait a minute, they were Dee supporting companies that still dealt with and supported the club
    I brought up the issue of local companies losing out with a dfcss director at the time and there was no interest in making restitution in any way. Simply not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Hi Taintedice.
    In my opinion there is no point ‘shooting your mouth off’ on this forum making all sorts of unsubstantiated statements about DFCSS yet when you are given the opportunity to speak to Shaded and a DFCSS Director ‘face to face’ you decline.
    Hi Taintedice,
    The above post was aimed at you and no one else. Please explain why you are not prepared to have a meeting with Shaded and a DFCSS Director ‘face to face’.

Hi Taintedice,
    The above post was aimed at you and no one else. Please explain why you are not prepared to have a meeting with Shaded and a DFCSS Director ‘face to face’.
    islay i was only going to set it up mate,and tainted is within his rights to decide what he wants to do and thats to be respected,if he doesnt want to meet for a coffee thats his call

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    yes
    Lolz. You are funny

Hi Taintedice,
    honestly islay, you are a topper, and that is a compliment before you start getting the police involved. DFCSS are a complete irrelevance to me but they are not irrelevant in the wider scheme obviously. I just want them gone, they are a product of two administrations and a constant reminder of the bad times. If they weren't around, no-one would miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    islay i was only going to set it up mate,and tainted is within his rights to decide what he wants to do and thats to be respected,if he doesnt want to meet for a coffee thats his call
    Shaded.
    I am very disappointed that Taintedice has declined to accept your offer but it proves one thing. I will never waste my time reading his rants on this forum because most of the time he does not have a clue what he is talking about.
    I think that he is just an attention seeker.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    no problem meeting you as I feel there is a disconnect here, I will also easily meet up with a dfcss director, I'll be at the game on Sunday unlike islay.

Shaded.
    I am very disappointed that Taintedice has declined to accept your offer but it proves one thing. I will never waste my time reading his rants on this forum because most of the time he does not have a clue what he is talking about.
    I think that he is just an attention seeker.
    I want dfcss gone, do you actually think i wouldn't say that to one of their directors, I'm protecting them, not me

My recommendation to dfcss directors is do not meet up with me, it won't be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    My recommendation to dfcss directors is do not meet up with me, it won't be nice
    Keyboard gangster?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)