+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fao Taintedice

Fao Taintedice

been thinking for a few days,and id be willing to get you a chat over a coffee at a costa/any shop you want with a director of the dfcss,and feel free to ask any questions that you have,
    you can either email contact@dee4life.com or email me at gbrymer05@aol.com and il get it set up for you.

ps iv done this off my own back and id imagine the director (not D Forbes) would be happy to have a yap

Don't see the point in that since they don't actually do anything apart from frustrate the owners but do note that whilst it's open season on FPS/DFC on here, mention DFCSS in a negative light and it's WW3. Not a scenario I'd have predicted back in 2013, especially from yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Don't see the point in that since they don't actually do anything apart from frustrate the owners but do note that whilst it's open season on FPS/DFC on here, mention DFCSS in a negative light and it's WW3. Not a scenario I'd have predicted back in 2013, especially from yourself.
    Don't see it that way.

I think you have made some good points and appear to have quite a bit of knowledge on the subject....not everybody agrees with everything you say.....but that's life.

I'd be interested to hear what questions you'd put and the answers that came back.

I think FPS get more scrutiny as they have the reins.....at the moment.

Why are you still here would be the main one.

as iv said a few good times im not a member of the SS anymore but iv in the past been offered a coffee and a yap from them and also from spoofer,when iv been critical in the past,

i decided to take them both up on the offer and say my piece directly to them, both the SS and spoofer had their own input to return but thats how things work,either that or we run around trying to bite our tails.

no love lost i think between myself and JN however if he emailed me asking for a coffee and a yap then id personally go along and speak and also listen,it would be a bit 2 faced of me if i never in my opinion.

anyway if you were to change your mind im sure it would still be on the table
    Last edited by shaded; 15-03-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Why are you still here would be the main one.
    First I'd ask also....slightly differently worded.😁

When are you handing the fans cash over to the club ? Would be mine

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    as iv said a few good times im not a member of the SS anymore but iv in the past been offered a coffee and a yap from them and also from spoofer,when iv been critical in the past,

i decided to take them both up on the offer and say my piece directly to them, both the SS and spoofer had their own input to return but thats how things work,either that or we run around trying to bite our tails.

no love lost i think between myself and JN however if he emailed me asking for a coffee and a yap then id personally go along and speak and also listen,it would be a bit 2 faced of me if i never in my opinion.

anyway if you were to change your mind im sure it would still be on the table
    I only mention dfcss in context of them being the previous owners with the freedom to run the club as they wished. I can't think of anything they did differently apart from invite charities to Dens. They didn't run the club at break-even, they didn't make it more affordable or attractive for the fans, they didn't communicate with the fans, they racked up huge losses in their first season and used the club's money rather than their own to cover them.

I only mention dfcss in context of them being the previous owners with the freedom to run the club as they wished. I can't think of anything they did differently apart from invite charities to Dens. They didn't run the club at break-even, they didn't make it more affordable or attractive for the fans, they didn't communicate with the fans, they racked up huge losses in their first season and used the club's money rather than their own to cover them.
    Any evidence to back any of that up?

I know I seen these charity folk walk around the pitch every home game so I can back him with that, what a waste that was, building bridges with folk we hadn’t had bridges with

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)