+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The ultimate hypocrite. DON'T READ IF OFFENDED BY POLITICAL FREDS

I don’t know of any, or ever participated in any polls so take little heed of them really. The only thing that does matter is that the country voted to leave.

The problem is that the people entrusted to honour the vote are caught in a catch 22 situation where they know they have to be seen to be honouring the vote but at the same time don’t want to step of the self serving gravy train....they will get around this by dragging it out with as much negative publicity as possible in the hope that public opinion will swayed so much as to hold another referendum.

This is, clearly, not what I personally want but I have so little faith in those from all parties that I can’t see anything else transpiring. They’re all so averse to sacrificing their own personal gains for the good of the country that this mess was inevitable, anyone who believed otherwise did so from a place of naivety.

I dunno, what I voted for won’t be delivered, if at all and even if we do leave, we’re still left with the selfish, self serving, inept, lying, toffs
    that we’ve always had so not much will change in the greater scheme of things.

The rich will get richer, somehow, and at someone else’s expense, whilst we all argue about whether Blue or Red is better, as if it makes any difference whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    See above the story in one of the daily toilet roll supplements about WW3.
    Forget the scare stories, both sides were equally culpable. The most relevant line in the article you linked is this one - "Mr Cameron's spokesman admitted the government has made no contingency plans for a Leave vote in the June 23 referendum". That's the reason we are in such deep sh!t at the moment. The Tories didn't expect to lose, and didn't have a clue what to do if we voted leave.

Incredibly, that last bit still applies.

So, it seems that Theresa's latest "strong and stable leadership" tactic is to blame everyone but herself for the complete and utter mess we are currently in. After three years of gross incompetence, it looks like we will be forced into accepting her very poor deal or the even worse option of no deal. She's tried bullying, threats, bribery and begging to get support for her deal and got absolutely nowhere. We are left with a hopelessly divided and useless government, and a Labour opposition who are every bit as bad.

Still, at least we are taking control of our own destiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So, it seems that Theresa's latest "strong and stable leadership" tactic is to blame everyone but herself for the complete and utter mess we are currently in. After three years of gross incompetence, it looks like we will be forced into accepting her very poor deal or the even worse option of no deal. She's tried bullying, threats, bribery and begging to get support for her deal and got absolutely nowhere. We are left with a hopelessly divided and useless government, and a Labour opposition who are every bit as bad.

Just out of interest, can you let us know what commie Corbyn would do ?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Just out of interest, can you let us know what commie Corbyn would do ?
    I thought I had made that clear by saying "and a Labour opposition who are every bit as bad".

The fact he would be no improvement still doesn't excuse how pathetic this Tory government have been.

Or even worse remain

I thought I had made that clear by saying "and a Labour opposition who are every bit as bad".

The fact he would be no improvement still doesn't excuse how pathetic this Tory government have been.

Lol, desperate.

Lol, desperate.
    Desperate in what way?

Would you care to break the habit of a lifetime and give your opinion on the way the Tory government has handled Brexit? That means no mention of Corbyn because he isn't part of it. I bet you avoid the question and run and hide like you usually do.

Yawnnnnnnnn.xxx

Yawnnnnnnnn.xxx
    Just as I suspected, you've done what you always do and taken the cowardly option of avoiding the question.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast