+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The ultimate hypocrite. DON'T READ IF OFFENDED BY POLITICAL FREDS

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    one the BBC didn’t immediately pick it up on their news.
    Hardly surprising. A petition attracting a million signatures per day is far more newsworthy than one attracting a fraction of that.

two as far as I could see the votes were genuine!
    As far as you could see? How can you separate genuine from bogus votes on either?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Hardly surprising. A petition attracting a million signatures per day is far more newsworthy than one attracting a fraction of that.

As far as you could see? How can you separate genuine from bogus votes on either?
    So was it at a million before they reported on it - I can answer for you if you want .

The last time they had a similar petition it got to 4 million but was found to have included a large number of bogus votes - it’s now at 3.3 million so just a guess.

Ps - why do you put droning on in your previous post do you feel it’s necessary to put others down ?

Ps - why do you put droning on in your previous post do you feel it’s necessary to put others down ?
    I'd say I find it amusing more than necessary.

So am I to assume you have no links to support your claim that only 45% of the petitioners signed from the UK?

Brexit was always more of a two fingered gesture to Westminster, than it was a fight against the EU .

Bercow’s children need to kill it, if they want to preserve their incestuous, self serving, status quo.

Most of them are just too gutless to admit it, and too cack-handed to kill Brexit properly . If Brexit is thwarted , at least leave voters will have had their cynicism vindicated.

The UK has a political class whose contempt for the electorate is exceeded only by its own incompetence, and duplicity .

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'd say I find it amusing more than necessary.
    Amusement is subjective

According to the petitions site only 45% of votes come from the UK - how many overseas pies are voting 🤔
    You do know that millions of enfranchised UK voters live overseas, the bulk in the EU ? We are all entitled to vote and express our opinion and indeed may have more incentive than many !

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    Brexit was always more of a two fingered gesture to Westminster, than it was a fight against the EU .

Bercow’s children need to kill it, if they want to preserve their incestuous, self serving, status quo.

Most of them are just too gutless to admit it, and too cack-handed to kill Brexit properly . If Brexit is thwarted , at least leave voters will have had their cynicism vindicated.

The UK has a political class whose contempt for the electorate is exceeded only by its own incompetence, and duplicity .
    Always good to hear from our Spokesman for all Brexit voters.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    So am I to assume you have no links to support your claim that only 45% of the petitioners signed from the UK?
    Some of us don't sit by our computers all day

Look in this thread

https://order-order.com/2019/03/22/t...#disqus_thread

See BBC story on the last similar vote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36640459

See how the Bots work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkZG...ature=youtu.be

Not my words

Remainers and Leavers alike have been getting a little too excited about the Revoke Article 50 Petition. Yes, you can sign it as many times as you like with made up email addresses and whatever name and country you care to put in. Yes there are videos online explaining in detail how to use bots to hijack Parliamentary petitions – exactly what happened with the second referendum petition immediately after the referendum. Is it actually going to stop Brexit? No, that will be MPs…

The creator of the petition is a certain Margaret Anne Georgiadou, who went on LBC to discuss the petition this afternoon. Now Guido can reveal a series of shocking posts from her on Facebook where she makes repeated death threats against Theresa May. She even discusses in detail with fellow Remainers how to purchase “legal” guns and go to the House of Commons.

In January, Georgiadou wrote about how she hoped that May would kill herself. In two further comments that now appear to have been deleted, she described May (or possibly Andrea Leadsom) as a “creature” that “needs putting down” and threatened to shoot May “point blank”.
    Last edited by forwardmagpie; 22-03-2019 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    You do know that millions of enfranchised UK voters live overseas, the bulk in the EU ? We are all entitled to vote and express our opinion and indeed may have more incentive than many !
    I don't think it's even true, I think he made it up cause he thought it sounded good.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast