+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The ultimate hypocrite. DON'T READ IF OFFENDED BY POLITICAL FREDS

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    The petition is a fake. See the signatories. This typifies remain. Lies, cheating, obfuscation, bullying, chicanery all to undermine democracy.
    Quite right Tony. If only they could have been totally honest and squeaky clean like the leave campaign were.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Quite right Tony. If only they could have been totally honest and squeaky clean like the leave campaign were.
    I agree with Elite - lieing remainers

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;39176862]https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

Petition to revoke Article 50 and put an end to this nonsense. Over half a million signatures in less than a day. Won’t work, but it made me feel better.[/QUOTE

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well mate.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I agree with Elite - lieing remainers
    Cue the straw man arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Interesting one this BFP, this had very little votes for a month and is now getting more votes an hour (around 115,000) than all the other remain/revoke etc petitions had in 6 months. There must be a massive ground swell of dissatisfied remainders out there voting in huge numbers. I will watch with interest!

So much voting the site has now crashed.
    Problems on the site and it is down for maintenance - either the state stopping the legitimate view of remainers or the site has been hacked - conspiracy theory alert
    I’m sure it’s no coincidence that it keeps crashing since I put the link on here. Well done Notts fans!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’m sure it’s no coincidence that it keeps crashing since I put the link on here. Well done Notts fans!!
    Yes all those Notts fans in Botswana

900,000 mardy arses tried to fill a online petition in and crashed the system. trying to rescind article 50 and stop in Europe.
    You lost you W......s!
    you know these last three years It Makes me ashamed to think that the mob we now call British, can be so churlish.
    did no one ever teach them cricket and how to play it, obviously bred from bad stock.,

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

Petition to revoke Article 50 and put an end to this nonsense. Over half a million signatures in less than a day. Won’t work, but it made me feel better.
    Let's face it you might get 16 million people sign it to revoke article 50 but that leaves 17 million+ who won't sign it.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Let's face it you might get 16 million people sign it to revoke article 50 but that leaves 17 million+ who won't sign it.
    Those numbers are history.

All the polls are showing an ever-growing majority for staying in Europe. And 3 years passing means it's a quite different electorate

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Those numbers are history.

All the polls are showing an ever-growing majority for staying in Europe. And 3 years passing means it's a quite different electorate
    Are they the same polls that said remain would win the referendum, or that the Tories would win by a landslide at the last general election, or that Corbyn wouldn't win the Labour leadership or Hilary Clinton would be the next President of the USA???
    Oh yes those reliable opinion polls

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast