+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The ultimate hypocrite. DON'T READ IF OFFENDED BY POLITICAL FREDS

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I don't know, I didn't take note of the numbers when I first read it. It's been big news everywhere anyway, not just the BBC. Even the far left anti-Brexit (snigger) Daily Mail reported it, and if your absurd claim of 55% non UK votes was true, I think they would have mentioned it. It's time for you to back up your claim or revoke it!
    True you don't know.

Posted links Elite you look at it and believe it or don't.

Do you agree that the previous time this happened it was bogus?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Exactly, these petitions are completely meaningless, but forwardmagpie seems to like them so whatever floats your boat.

But on a serious note there's already enough misinformation around, I don't think inventing statistics out of thin air is a good idea.
    Where did I invent them Driller?
    I posted the link I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Where did I invent them Driller?
    I posted the link I saw.
    You said you saw it on Guido Fawkes, I checked and it said nothing. You then posted some links about previous petitions and bots.

Where did you get the information that 55% of the petitioners were from abroad?

Simple question, please give a simple answer.

Who gives a **** about a petition? There are clearly loads more than 3m people who would like Article 50 to be revoked, and loads more than 3m people who wouldn’t.

The deal clearly ain’t getting through so let’s just have a no deal vs remain referendum and be bloody done with it.

You said you saw it on Guido Fawkes, I checked and it said nothing. You then posted some links about previous petitions and bots.

Where did you get the information that 55% of the petitioners were from abroad?

Simple question, please give a simple answer.
    Simple answer read the link and the table saying 45% is there - I would copy the table and post it but that is beyond my capability but posted 9 hours ago by Ismellbull****
    Last edited by forwardmagpie; 22-03-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Simple answer read the link and the table saying 45% is there - I would copy the table and post it but that is beyond my capability but posted 9 hours ago by Ismellbull****
    Can't see it on the link and you can't post it - convenient!

Can't see it on the link and you can't post it - convenient!
    Hope it appears now

Pm me with your email driller and I will email it so you can post it.

Elite - I have emailed the picture to you - would you be so kind as to post it.

I may be stupid but make this up I did not.
    Last edited by forwardmagpie; 22-03-2019 at 07:31 PM.

Name:  2019-03-22 19.15.05 (2).jpg
Views: 73
Size:  103.3 KB

Maybe this works

Just to stick my nose in on this, you can actually search the petition results with a small amount of tech know how. It’s currently on about 94.5% of signatures from within the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Who gives a **** about a petition? There are clearly loads more than 3m people who would like Article 50 to be revoked, and loads more than 3m people who wouldn’t.

The deal clearly ain’t getting through so let’s just have a no deal vs remain referendum and be bloody done with it.
    Ridiculous.

The majority of the country have voted to leave, the rest is conjecture and speculation, and the vote must be carried out by the inept, self serving pigs in government no matter how much they dont want to do it.

The only further referendum should be whether, given the details, we should take the governments reluctant best offer or ‘No Deal’.

Why is it so hard for people, adults to boot, to understand the very most basic principles of democracy?

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast