+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Sheffield United ***Matchday Thread***

One mistake cost us..but we also did not take our chances first half.

A very bad day for us..we had a real chance to put some distance between us and Sheff UTD and blew it!

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    cooper at fault for their goal and for the red card

hernandez passing first half was sublime

not clinical enough infront of goal today

roberts hitting the post was the closest we came

BPF will now play the next 3 games with casilla getting a straight red card

we will still get automatic promotion

we will finish with 28 wins 9 draws and 9 losses

MOT!!!
    1 match ban for a professional foul clive.

If anyone was going to make a costly mistake today I felt it was gonna be Cooper,sadly he made 2 costly ones .Gutted for the lads cos Sheffield United did not deserve 3 points but when you don't put your chances away then you can get punished.

ive just been corrected by phil hay, i didnt know they catagorised it 2bh, either way, BPF wont let us down, hes had a good season

just had some tosser put a stupid insulting reply to the same message i put on here but on a facebook leeds united forum, not really a fair comment in the context of it all imo

i'll copy it and show you, and also the reply i gave back to him

Mathew Howard said - nope. Professional foul is a one game. Might want to check facts before making ya self look a bit thick

I replied - not a case of being thick, simply didnt know, was of the opinion straight red is 3 and 2 yellows is 1

he then did a picture of the kid who says i see dead people and put the text on it as " I see idiots everywhere, and they dont even know theyre idiots"

I then sent this reply - the fact you'd rather fire insults at leeds united fans after we've suffered a dissapointing defeat 2bh is a pathetic attitude from you and to then post a stupid picture as well, absolutely ridiculous

also the fact that Phil Hay has put it on his twitter thing to avoid any confusion on the red card banning rule suggests that maybe its not as clear as you think it is

im not gonna drop down to your level and throw insults back at you, i'm better than that, so save your insults for someone who gives a damn, and stop being so bloody immature, I get better behaviour from my 13 year old stepkids! and you're supposed to be a flippin adult!

makes me sick that when we are all suffering after a dissapointing result that some prat would drop to this level, not a true leeds fan imo

Bielsa will insist on having Harrison on the pitch. That's not a good start to any game. Shackleton is much better than Dallas who's pretty useless. If Baldock gets a red as he should have done, that changes the game, and possibly the season. When he did get booked we didn't pressure him enough into any more errors. But off course my mate Harrison was on him . This is the life of a Leeds supporter, its not the first or last disappointment and were still only a point behind. Was Bamford on the 2nd half? He bottled it I thought after playing well in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    Bielsa will insist on having Harrison on the pitch. That's not a good start to any game. Shackleton is much better than Dallas who's pretty useless. If Baldock gets a red as he should have done, that changes the game, and possibly the season. When he did get booked we didn't pressure him enough into any more errors. But off course my mate Harrison was on him . This is the life of a Leeds supporter, its not the first or last disappointment and were still only a point behind. Was Bamford on the 2nd half? He bottled it I thought after playing well in the first half.
    At least Bamford was evident in the first half, Harrison hasn't been evident in ANY half in ANY game, today was no exception. WTF does he NOT have to do to lose his place?

Thought the Ref was poor today as well..and so did Bielsa!

I have to admit I am seriously concerned about our current situation.We need 2nd spot..we finish in the play-offs we are fecked in my opinion..there are some teams who are gaining some real momentum..forget Bristol/Derby and think Preston/Villa and even the owls!

We need Sheff UTD to feck up now.

Bad day for us. Very few good performances anywhere - Hernandez and Alioski did well but apart from that everyone fairly average bordering on poor. The red card may have changed things but it wasn't to be and there's no point chasing 'what ifs?' They had one shot on goal and scored. We had 17 shots but NONE on target. Disappointed that we didn't see the subs much earlier and we should have given Shackleton a run out - even in the brief opportunities he has been given so far he has shown more promise than most of our team did today.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)