+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Sheffield United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    So when I say we were disappointing and mention the 17 shots but none on target it's somehow "moaning" (which btw it wasn't; merely an objective assessment) but you provide an 'in depth' analysis so that's all nice and positive then?

Having said that, you are right that most of us would have settled for the current position at the start of the season.

It most certainly isn't over yet.
    I think the comment he made about moaning was referring to me actually.

I'd agree, we got mugged, and we didn't put our chances away (hardly controversial on this occasion), but thats the story of the season, we get huge possession advantage every match, put a fair amount of balls into the area one way or another, and fail to make it all count. Bamford was nowhere near as effective as he was last time out, nor was Roberts, and it says something when one of the closest chances came of Jansson who hardly knew what hit him and still got closer than some of our so-called strikers. I hope Roofe gets back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Don't take it so personally fella, Wasn't referring to anyone specifically - not even WTF, I was merely pointing out that the way Leeds fans generally react is either over the top up or over the top down, and whilst we did have all those attempts - none on target, I also mentioned that our inability to put away the chances has been our problem all season - otherwise we would have walked away with this league.

Long way to go and some tough games for all the top three, If we can get Roofe back [i'm sure he would have buried Roberts header] we can still get top two... fingers crossed

oh and yes - stop moaning lol!
    I take it personally, you make it so with your never-ending bilious utterings when it comes to posts I make.

And for the record yes, Harrison was about as sh1te as he is every match, and as for the suggestion that I have EVER criticised Alioski, you need to get those blinkers off, seriously (if we had 11 on the pitch with is energy and passion we'd have auto promotion in the bag already, and have made my admiration for the guy very clear on many occasions).

Really disappointing of course, (although the rugby has softened the blow a bit for me anyway), but I'll be amazed if we're not still right in there battling for an auto spot when we play Villa, and I reckon if we beat Villa and then Ipswich we'll be up.

Absolutely gutted we lost, thought a draw would do us, and even sneak a goal, unfortunately they did, feel sick like when we lost to Norwich and qpr, you can't have 17 shots at goal, get none on target and expect to win, like we all know that's been our downfall all season, not clinical enough. Put into perspective though, we are 1 point off automatic promotion, 8 games to go and anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Absolutely gutted we lost, thought a draw would do us, and even sneak a goal, unfortunately they did, feel sick like when we lost to Norwich and qpr, you can't have 17 shots at goal, get none on target and expect to win, like we all know that's been our downfall all season, not clinical enough. Put into perspective though, we are 1 point off automatic promotion, 8 games to go and anything can happen.
    Exactly right. Chins up everyone. More ups and downs to come

MOT

Fk sake are you lot fkin thick dont answer that
    Fkin bottlers and nothing else
    We are a fkin joke

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    We are a fkin joke
    Shush

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    We are a fkin joke
    Not yet, but we could.

Sounds like someone's cage is rattled

Another loss what leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I can't stand either of that city's clubs and scummy mouthy fans.

Seems like another game we lost more so then they won. No if's or but's from me, we seem to bottle some games, not the consistency I was hoping! Let's be having a winning April. We can still do it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)