+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

To be fair I don't think even Russ Richardson would suggested signing Brian O'Neill for 850k

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    To be fair I don't think even Russ Richardson would suggested signing Brian O'Neill for 850k
    Wonder who scouted Jingles? What a giant c*nt he was.

I see the tims are now selling tickets for the West Stand. FFS how many have we sold??? 12000

AFC apathy.

The club reaps what it sows

We'll just be using the 14,000 originally given and not taking up the other 3000 we had the option of.

Being pedantic maybe, but aesthetically, would it not have looked better if we'd been given half of the North Stand round to the West Stand, and given the Dhims all of the South Stand and the East?

Would have been my preference but it will suit the weegie agenda that all that TV will show will be green and white clad fans.

Realistically would have more segregation issues as Celtic would end up with some of West Stand as well given how few tickets we have sold

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    We'll just be using the 14,000 originally given and not taking up the other 3000 we had the option of.

Being pedantic maybe, but aesthetically, would it not have looked better if we'd been given half of the North Stand round to the West Stand, and given the Dhims all of the South Stand and the East?
    That's my point and issue with the allocation.
    I'd even argue we would have sold more if given the North stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Would have been my preference but it will suit the weegie agenda that all that TV will show will be green and white clad fans.

Realistically would have more segregation issues as Celtic would end up with some of West Stand as well given how few tickets we have sold
    I don't get the segregation concerns.
    Sure they manage that for a cheeks game there.

14,000 is not bad for a Sunday afternoon semi final against a team we haven't beaten, in a meaningful game for both teams, in around three years

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    That's my point and issue with the allocation.
    I'd even argue we would have sold more if given the North stand.

I don't get the segregation concerns.
    Sure they manage that for a cheeks game there.
    Stating the obvious but a cheeks game at Hampden doesn’t share the West Stand. The issue becomes access to toilets, food kiosks etc. As I’m sure you know when they share the North Stand there are metal barriers that are closed to keep fans apart at back of stand. Given all the crap going on in Scottish football this season the last thing plod will want is having to put 50 polis at the back of the West Stand to keep fans apart (not that I particularly think us and Celtic fans would need keeping apart but plod would take no chances)

Just to be clear I know we will share the West Stand this time but there’s a difference when we are not the jam in a Celtic sandwich if they got half of North Stand and the furthest round part of the West Stand

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast