+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

I'm surprised that I am reasonably confident about tomorrow. Normally I would expect us to bottle it. I suppose the big difference is that Timmy have deteriorated since Brenda ran away to Leicester.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I'm surprised that I am reasonably confident about tomorrow. Normally I would expect us to bottle it. I suppose the big difference is that Timmy have deteriorated since Brenda ran away to Leicester.
    Not confident at all about tomorrow. The Tims are unbeaten domestically thus far in 2019, so if there has been any deterioration, it has not been significant. 2-0 Tims. I certainly hope I'm wrong though.

SO after 182 posts it must now at least be about time for the roll call

In / Oot - Usual for me

Furryboots - The sandpit (on red tv International)

Pre - another hard days graft in my current country of residence trying to just make ends meet and put some food on the table

Post - Off to bed after a few celebrationary wines with Mrs Sheep as I need to be be up bright and early Monday morning for another days hard graft to help try and make ends meet and keep a roof over our heads and some scran on the table

Prediction - dons progress into the final of the Scottish cup (happy days)

COYR ffs

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Not confident at all about tomorrow. The Tims are unbeaten domestically thus far in 2019, so if there has been any deterioration, it has not been significant. 2-0 Tims. I certainly hope I'm wrong though.
    Absolutely, the deterioration statement is unfounded.
    Celtic are undefeated since Lennon returned.
    One of the two games they dropped points was against us, so another clean sheet tomorrow would be welcomed.

It’ll be a tough, tough game tomorrow, one I can see us narrowly winning, but we have to be at our best and Shinnie will be a big miss.
    Canna wait though.

Well good luck to all tomorrow. Whether you are there, watching on TV. listening on the radio, or playing golf, we are all AFC. early start for me tomorrow.

I might be wrong here so feel free to correct me but I believe this was the last time we beat Celtic at Hampden,92/93 League Cup semi final.

A wins long overdue.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=myK71sf5taI

Short prediction
    2-0 win for the Dons

The longer prediction had the same result but with a lot more detail including Stevie May doing sterling work preventing celtic getting any flow in final 20 minutes as they tried to get back into game , their increasingly desperate claims for penalties and Lewis Ferguson kicking Ryan Christie right up the arse and getting away with it.

In / Oot - In. We’re needed tomorrow. Unity is strength.

Furryboots - South Stand probably

Pre - Brewery for grub and beer with around 15 utter radges

Post - Visiting the darlings in Shawlands.

Prediction - I expect us to lose. The underdogs thing seems to be a thing of the past. And the certainty of a Craig Thomson fuuckfest looms large.

COYR though.

I think we’ll win as well.

2-0

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I think we’ll win as well.

2-0
    Bu fuuck, if we do, I will travel to Kintore to buy you a pint if you move up here.

Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast