+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Radio Scotland, including Gordon saying it was reckless and possibly even a straight red. Eh?

Tony Doc been sent off

Sorry Dean Campbell but you have been dreadful...time to change him

What an utterly pointless waste of time football in Scotland is these days...

Be as well taking Cosgrove off as he's not getting anywhere near these balls booted up to him - put Wilson on who can at least run from deep

Penalty to tims. 2-0 down.
    I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Sorry Dean Campbell but you have been dreadful...time to change him
    Bit harsh on the lad - he's doing no worse than some of the others. Him and Ferguson have basically just been chasing shadows all afternoon, but he's not given the ball away cheaply at least. He's not dynamic like Shinnie for example, which is what we're missing today (amongst many other things we're missing!)

That's a ridiculous penalty. What on earth is Devlin doing!?! Pathetic defending. Hayes hardly got touched but went down like he'd been shot. Game over anyway. Horrendous game all round. This could be about 5-0. Not even any point making an attempt to get back into it as we're going to leak goals if we try to go forward

Oh well.

I suppose thats it official. Sh@te season

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I honestly don’t think we are better than this. We have been playing like this for a long while now. It needs to change as it is eye bleeding!
    totally agree pal.
    I dont know why but I did actually thibk we were going to win the cup thus year. Fk knows why I ever thought that as we really are a fkn awful footballing team, today has been an embarrassment
    Still think Ball was unlucky to be red carded, but we are shocking

2-0 now so I guess it's damage limitations

Our manager simply has to be accountable and responsible for the rapid regression

Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast