+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    And you are kidding yourself

The club clearly accept it, how many times we played the pigs there recently and the sevco once. Complicit in the status quo of celtic and r*****s/sevco getting what they want in Scottish fitba.

Mason89 had the f@cking excellent idea. Simple and effective. A coin toss on TV to chose ends. This should be done for every game played as (ahem) "neutral" at the national stadium. But unfortunately the great amazing board we have don't want to rock the boat

Milne has missed a trick. He could have got so many fans onside by even just suggesting this idea let alone it happening. But no hes a wet
    I don’t know what you’re arguing against me for.
    I made my opinion clear that I disagree with how this is allocated.
    I am not Milne or associated with the club other than as a supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    No really sure what you are getting at with your selling strategy. "Tickets should be sold from C5 and filled back round the west stand". So, we start selling in the North Stand and move round the west and into the south? I dont think we would sell a North stand allocation and a west stand allocation - not unless we gave up the south stand allocation completely.

The point that Pacman makes about ends is - as John Barnes would have put it - a "silent banana" of Scottish football. They want to end sectarianism but the SFA themselves have a Catholic end and a Protestant end at the National Stadium. If an Edinburgh team plays a Glasgow team at Hampden, why do Hearts get the East End when playing Rangers and the West End when playing Celtic? Repeat for Hibs. Aberdeen play a Glasgow team? Aberdeen play an Edinburgh team - Dons get West end v Hibs and East end v Hearts. If it's not (originally) religion-based then someone please explain it to me.
    I can get preference on segregation, so West end or East end it bothers me not a jot.
    However if it was a cheeks game, they would have been split down the middle, Im sure, so segregation is not an excuse.

It’s my opinion that the North Stand is the better stand and as it stands, Celtic will get this in their entirety.
    SevCo would have too, had we played them there.

My point was, if we only had demand to fill half the North Stand and West Stand and give up the South Stand, then that would still have been fairer

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

It’s my opinion that the North Stand is the better stand and as it stands, Celtic will get this in their entirety.
    SevCo would have too, had we played them there.
    The older generation prefer the South Stand. The ones I know do anyway.

The older generation prefer the South Stand. The ones I know do anyway.
    I prefer the South Stand (at Pittodrie)
    South Stand at Hampden has its advantages in terms of being closer to the presentation as we regularly did in the 80's, but watching the game, I far prefer being side on and nearer the pitch.
    Being South and West just puts us fans further away and means that the linesman have the cheeks fans behind them on both sides.

F***** wasted ages trying to get South stand tickets (38 available P1 etc etc) click 3 seats which went yellow but never gave opportunity to buy. Finally ended up with some crap seats behind goals .
    The 38 seats available to buy (but nae really ) are still there so don't waste your time trying to get them

Im having a f@cking mare trying to get two tickets

Select area works fine then i get no further i have tried every area just sticks on the bit with prices and select on it

Im having a f@cking mare trying to get two tickets

Select area works fine then i get no further i have tried every area just sticks on the bit with prices and select on it
    Can be quite tricky clicking on the icons as they are so small, then even when I had clicked them they unclicked themselves again for some reason. Probably easier using a computer than a phone if that's what you are using.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Can be quite tricky clicking on the icons as they are so small, then even when I had clicked them they unclicked themselves again for some reason. Probably easier using a computer than a phone if that's what you are using.
    Thats whats happening. Unclicking itself

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Kind of similar to how you ‘support’ the dons then.
    No, I would have thought more like the way you trawl through this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    No, I would have thought more like the way you trawl through this message board.
    Could not agree more RJ pal, there's a few trawlers on here these days, but that one is just a kn0b jockey, who is best left alone.

Still nae sign of ma magnets ffs are you sure you posted them

You going to the semi?
    I've got Mrs Sheep onboard and ready to book my flights for May for the final COYR

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast