+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Correct but you forgot about the pikeys too
    I never forgot them,they are irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Both C@nts
    Apart from that.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Anyone take a guess what Adams has in common with McInnes?
    Both huns

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    there really is no answer to that apart from shakin ma heid ffs
    Are you suggesting that for a minute you were were happy with today's approach and performance? and many other other rank rotten performance this season
    Are you sggesting you are happy with a manager that more often than not sets his team team out with a view that is more focussed towards lets not concede, than lets go out and win
    as i have said pal, each to their own and all that, but anyone who can defend McWinless after today and may anther similar days this season need to have a word with themselves and let me use your own words that were directed to me. "get a grip" ffs

lets have a reality check we are fkn sh1te and McWinless is 100% to blame
    It's probably best to end this discussion as you are obviously a Corinthian purist and I just like seeing us win. When we beat them at parkhead last season did we play in a swashbuckling style? Obviously I'm not happy about today but tell me Pep what team would you have played today that would have humped the tims with your freeflowing fitba.
    A bit rich you speaking about a reality check.What manager given the respective squads and the decisions today would have us in the final?
    See that Seville sack their manager they keep losing to Barcelona.

The huns have spent millions and are no nearer to them than we were last year, but according to you if only we "had a go" we would win
    ShakIn ma heid

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    It's probably best to end this discussion as you are obviously a Corinthian purist and I just like seeing us win. When we beat them at parkhead last season did we play in a swashbuckling style? Obviously I'm not happy about today but tell me Pep what team would you have played today that would have humped the tims with your freeflowing fitba.
    A bit rich you speaking about a reality check.What manager given the respective squads and the decisions today would have us in the final?
    See that Seville sack their manager they keep losing to Barcelona.

The huns have spent millions and are no nearer to them than we were last year, but according to you if only we "had a go" we would win
    ShakIn ma heid
    Should we just give McInnes a free reign to play uninspiring p!sh football that results on his team having no shots at all on target? The chairman wants another 1500 bums on seats...can I ask who is going to go and watch a team that has no chance of scoring if they can’t hit it on target. Any manager of Aberdeen that has stats like that should be punted...it’s nothing but shambolic.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I would put forward Paul Sheerin...he was the one who took over at 3-0 today when McInnes got punted upto the stand. His 9 men never conceded another goal.
    I said a long time ago that I think Sheetin with Robson as assistant will be the next management team at Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Anyone take a guess what Adams has in common with McInnes?
    Both could play fitba?....that aside, it is sadly predictable the usual suspects have a hard on after another defeat today......anyway, I’m gutted like all decent sorts...onwards and upwards,
    SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Should we just give McInnes a free reign to play uninspiring p!sh football that results on his team having no shots at all on target? The chairman wants another 1500 bums on seats...can I ask who is going to go and watch a team that has no chance of scoring if they can’t hit it on target. Any manager of Aberdeen that has stats like that should be punted...it’s nothing but shambolic.
    We have played decent fitba at times under McInnes so I don't accept that he will always play uninspiring pish. One problem we have had is replacing our better/creative players that have left on our budget (so pish fitba). Perhaps it more people contributed to Aberdna (a joke)😁

I’m ****ing astounded by all the apologists on Facebook claiming the ref is to blame. Truly stunning what happy clapping can blot out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Both could play fitba?....that aside, it is sadly predictable the usual suspects have a hard on after another defeat today......anyway, I’m gutted like all decent sorts...onwards and upwards,
    SF
    Not as predictable as you posting that. Everyone on here could’ve had a stab at that & not been far away. Don’t bother with the reply, I already know that too

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast