+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Not as predictable as you posting that. Everyone on here could’ve had a stab at that & not been far away. Don’t bother with the reply, I already know that too
    ?????

Jog on you nugget, hopefully you’ll be happier soon.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ?????

Jog on you nugget, hopefully you’ll be happier soon.

SF
    I’ll be happier when that thick sh1tebag f*cks off out our club. Regardless, as ever, onwards & upwards etc etc

SF

I’ll be happier when that thick sh1tebag f*cks off out our club. Regardless, as ever, onwards & upwards etc etc

SF
    Maybe I’ve not been here long enough, but I’ve never been convinced you are a supporter of Aberdeen Football Club.
    We’ll see if there is a difference when McInness eventually moves on.

Standard nonsense from a clappy when it all goes tits up & we both know you’ve been on here longer than your current profile suggests.

If you take the game on it's own merits, McInnes wasn't to blame. Can't deny that the four missing players weakened us severely and Stewart trying to fill a role suited to GMS or McGinn just didn't work he was awful. He took the same approach with Rangers in the quarters and they gifted us a goal but people gave credit where credit was due (apparently) on that occasion. We had a better team out and were playing opponents worse than Celtic. After a shocking start we were starting to at least come into the game a little, then Ball was reckless. Maybe the first yellow was harsh but that's irrelevant.

The recruitment has been the problem, Wilson, Forrestor, Gleeson and latterly Stewart have been poor. Stewart is maybe a good player but he just doesn't fit into our team. Hoban and Devlin could have made a big difference but signing more than one player with a history of injury problems was risky.

Mcinnes has a huge job in the summer and as he's going nowhere I don't really see the point in the endless slagging of him apart from the fact it seems to relieve a lot of tension for a fair few on here. I support the team so I support the manager, but he needs to change his tactics for the remainder of the season if he hasn't got the players to make his 4231 formation work and he needs to persuade Milne to help him get the transfer targets he really wants and not leave us taking whoever happens to be available at the last minute as has been the case in the last few windows.

The fact is we were on a hiding to nothing today, or yesterday rather, some of that is the managers fault but not all of it.

Top post RB.

The recruitment has been shocking. The squad is effectively at least three players light on last season due to the charlatans we signed. Add in that we were missing at least three certain starters yesterday and it was always going to be tough. I’m on the fence regarding the manager. I remember the late 90s too vividly to know things could certainly be worse but I also know that for our budget, we should have been far better equipped yesterday to at least compete.

Good post RB but you can support the team and not the manager. I've been here a lot longer than him and I'll be here a lot longer than he will.

He won't get sacked and he won't leave (which imo would be the right thing to do) but whilst the sending off does have a big question mark over it for me, we weren't going to win that game the way we set out.

We are too predictable and always have been under him. We've some really good players to get us through by being predictable but he always gets found out. Particularly now that the teams around us have got better and he's run out of good players to sign.

It's odd to want to sack a manager despite having us 2nd/3rd and all those finals and semi finals but we all know he can't take us that one step further. So what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Not great reading. Do you have the stats before the sending off?
    It was still 0 shots on target and 0 corners.

Also, folk saying Ball shouldn't have gone off because Boyata are missing the point that Boyata's challenge was a yellow and a penalty all day long. It was that game we were shafted, not yesterday. Ball deserved to go, he closed his eyes and wasn't in control. It was a reckless challenge and a deserved yellow.

Standard nonsense from a clappy when it all goes tits up & we both know you’ve been on here longer than your current profile suggests.
    It’s just my opinion Mason and you’re wrong again.
    You say much more positive things about a certain club than you do for Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanFatche View Post
    It was still 0 shots on target and 0 corners.

Also, folk saying Ball shouldn't have gone off because Boyata are missing the point that Boyata's challenge was a yellow and a penalty all day long. It was that game we were shafted, not yesterday. Ball deserved to go, he closed his eyes and wasn't in control. It was a reckless challenge and a deserved yellow.
    I agree that Ball`s challenge on Christie was a yellow, however “The Craig Thompson Show” ruined yet another game, because Ball`s first surely didn’t merit a yellow.
    He gave it for persistent fouling and that simply was not the case for Ball.

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast