+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Unless McInnes turns us into a bottom 6 side he will he here for a while longer! dinnae forget were we where before he arrived!
    Thats the kind of logic that had that fud Langfield at our club for years...

One player escaping another semi cappitulation is Shinnie, for second year in a row he picks up a needless booking in quarter final and misses a season defining game, club captains are supposed to lead by example and not get banned for a needless booking when his team is two up with the game petering out.
    On the other hand there just seems to be a general malaise surrounding our club at the moment, 2/3 is good enough along with the odd semi or final appearance.
    Celtic arent even that ****in good but it just seems that we lie down to them every time, ****in sick of it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    One player escaping another semi cappitulation is Shinnie, for second year in a row he picks up a needless booking in quarter final and misses a season defining game, club captains are supposed to lead by example and not get banned for a needless booking when his team is two up with the game petering out.
    On the other hand there just seems to be a general malaise surrounding our club at the moment, 2/3 is good enough along with the odd semi or final appearance.
    Celtic arent even that ****in good but it just seems that we lie down to them every time, ****in sick of it!!!!
    Look to the top of our Club, its pretty easy to see where the acceptance of sh!te comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Unless McInnes turns us into a bottom 6 side he will he here for a while longer! dinnae forget were we where before he arrived!
    Well fk me here's a first words do literally fail me.
    There is not all that much anyone can say in response to that, apart from the obvious which I will try and refrain from.
    I really am just shakin ma heid ffs

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post

Cosgrove pub player. My cat has better ball control. He is ***n awful.

Actually pal, thanks for the support, but he is actually a helluva lot worse than fkn awful, and everybody's cat has better ball control than that fkn clown
    It is really quite embarassing that that donkey is a regular in Aberdeen's first team, again McWinless has to be held responsiblefor that as well.
    Fkn loved (not) his comment the other day "big sam has proved a lot of folks wrong and me right"
    Fk off you smug git and take your hun loving spineless attitude with you

Time for change (big time)

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Actually pal, thanks for the support, but he is actually a helluva lot worse than fkn awful, and everybody's cat has better ball control than that fkn clown
    It is really quite embarassing that that donkey is a regular in Aberdeen's first team, again McWinless has to be held responsiblefor that as well.
    Fkn loved (not) his comment the other day "big sam has proved a lot of folks wrong and me right"
    Fk off you smug git and take your hun loving spineless attitude with you

Time for change (big time)
    Nice one Mavis!

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Nice one Mavis!
    thank you rodders your input is really hugely appreciated

Plonker

Ouch🥳

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    I think the ref had to send Ball off. ****ing ridiculous challenge. And Ferguson clearly knew what he was doing. You don’t go in to a two footed leap of a tackle unless you fancy beating the rush to the showers. We lost this game when we turned up to avoid defeat rather than go and win it.

We have yet again completely **** the bed in a semi final and once again utterly bent over for a poor Celtic team. We’re a boring unimaginative team without any goal threat or bite. And our bench is **** because the manager bought complete dog **** in the summer. The buck stops with McInnes and his players. Abject failure once again.
    This sums it up for me. There will be no changes as long as Milne is at the helm.

It’s up to the season ticket holders & DNAers to make the changes

Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast