+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

That's the tickets up, we've gave in again but let's fill oor bitty!

Name:  190315_scottish_cup_semi_final_campiagn_header_FINAL_revised-720x407.jpg
Views: 4555
Size:  73.8 KB

Like the picture

But i dont like the f@cking ticket set up.

1 ticket per person is a disgrace. Still rolling that out when our semi showings have been sh@te in the past

For me to take my four year old son i cant buy my tickets together until general sale because he has 8 loyalty points as hes a new fan who only started going this season. I can get in phase 2 but have to wait. Its a load of f@cking bullsh@t.

Family club aye? I would have thought getting youngsters with their folks to watch yhe team is what they would want.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-03-2019 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Like the picture

1 ticket per person is a disgrace. Still rolling that out when our semi showings have been sh@te in the past

For me to take my four year old son i cant buy my tickets together until general sale because he has 8 loyalty points as hes a new fan who only started going this season. I can get in phase 2 but have to wait. Its a load of f@cking bullsh@t.

Family club aye? I would have thought getting youngsters with their folks to watch yhe team is what they would want.
    This👌

Looking forward to the semi against Celtic but as Pacman has said the club have made another mistake with ticket sales.
    On the footballing side of the matter....I believe we are going to knock Celtic out the competition and get ourselves to the final.

Like the picture

Totally agree with this. Also I would add that once again the semi final is at the end of the Easter holidays when alot of families are on holidays similar to the October fiasco. To put so many obstacles in the way in the hope of selling upto 17000 tickets is madness. For God's sake it's meant to be a family occasion how can it be with this set up.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    For God's sake it's meant to be a family occasion how can it be with this set up.
    .... Cos family planning is offensive tae Kafflicks. Club pandering tae the cheeks again .... booooo! sACK mCiNNES!!!!!!!!!!

The club will know they would get complaints about the way the tickets were sold. They’ve got to balance that though, with inflating the egos of the top reds.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    .... Cos family planning is offensive tae Kafflicks. Club pandering tae the cheeks again .... booooo! sACK mCiNNES!!!!!!!!!!

Like the picture

They've listened to complaints and have changed it to two per qualifying account.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    They've listened to complaints and have changed it to two per qualifying account.
    I just sent a scathing email this morning. Oooops

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast