+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Ticket sales look slow to me. Hardly surprising given stupid restrictions imposed by the club on a game which as I have said before is still within the school Easter holidays.
    They could have sold more in my opinion if they had a better allocation and non restriction on number

You can pretty much say 14-15 k for a semi v Raselickbyrawaybutbigman at Hampdung, that's the normal amount.
    Mebbes go a wee bit up this time cos of the relatively friendly kick off time

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Says the guy who's on the run in Spain.

Great response Aldo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Says the guy who's on the run in Spain.
    I'm not on the run. I'm taking the gap year I never got to take when I didn't go to university. Besides, those trumped up charges will never stick.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    They just need to take it a step further.
    Log your interest, with your credit card details and that provides a commitment to proceed
    Good idea, you could call it something like the "Auto Cup Scheme"?

Anyone know the best choice of remaining seating areas as not too familiar with the setup at Hampden?

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Good idea, you could call it something like the "Auto Cup Scheme"?
    That may not suit everybody, also why not encourage the "glory hunters" an opportunity where there is an increased allocation.
    I'm hearing we've only sold 10k, so we should be looking to make it as accessible as possible.

Registering an interest eradicates the phases and the need for people to frantically try to get tickets as soon as the lines / website opens.
    Ticket allocations could still be prioritised, but some rules factored in to address different points amongst the applications.

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    That's the tickets up, we've gave in again but let's fill oor bitty!
    If Aberdeen are struggling to fill your end I’m sure plenty of bears would head along to cheer for the sheep against Celtic!

I know it’s a big task but you already beat rangers and I believe Aberdeen are going to go all the way this year, it’s been what 30 years since you won a Scottish cup!? It’s hard to believe that statistic considering you were regularly winning them in the 80’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    If Aberdeen are struggling to fill your end I’m sure plenty of bears would head along to cheer for the sheep against Celtic!
    Thanks but we don;y want any unwashed in our end.
    Note that the West End of Hampden is ours, not SevCo's

I know it’s a big task but you already beat rangers and I believe Aberdeen are going to go all the way this year, it’s been what 30 years since you won a Scottish cup!? It’s hard to believe that statistic considering you were regularly winning them in the 80’s.
    It has been some time and take it from me, its a great feeling to win the Scottish cup.
    Long may SevCo never experience the feeling.

We don’t get particularly excited for a match against Celtic. Just a bog standard fixture for us really.

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast