+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    If Aberdeen are struggling to fill your end I’m sure plenty of bears would head along to cheer for the sheep against Celtic!

I know it’s a big task but you already beat rangers and I believe Aberdeen are going to go all the way this year, it’s been what 30 years since you won a Scottish cup!? It’s hard to believe that statistic considering you were regularly winning them in the 80’s.
    Night Night!

Oi hun ..... here ye go .... feel the fυckin love ... fae a guy as deid as yer club
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Elvi...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 25-03-2019 at 04:18 AM.

Did we get our extra tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Did we get our extra tickets?
    Doubt it, since we still have 4 complete sections of West stand to fill, plus a few hundred seats scattered around the other sections.

Aye there seems to be heaps of empty seats

I love the way folk always moan about the amount of tickets and parts of the stadium we get when they know fine that we are not actually very well supported and never have been. We were never going to sell out this first batch for numerous reasons, first of all its still the Easter Holidays, its a semi and our turn outs are always sh@te and it Celtic who usually pump us being a few of those reasons.

Its our own doing that Hampdung will be over run by the pig hordes

If Aberdeen are struggling to fill your end I’m sure plenty of bears would head along to cheer for the sheep against Celtic!

I know it’s a big task but you already beat rangers and I believe Aberdeen are going to go all the way this year, it’s been what 30 years since you won a Scottish cup!? It’s hard to believe that statistic considering you were regularly winning them in the 80’s.
    No-one gives a flying f**k what a scum hun b@stard c**t thinks.
    So go & f**k off to swallow swallow & talk sh1te to fellow scum.
    C**t

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Night Night!
    Let’s hope you’re feeling as charitable after today’s likely mauling at the hands of Celtic!🎶

Let’s hope you’re feeling as charitable after today’s likely mauling at the hands of Celtic!🎶

Celtic are not the same team under Lennon. Hopefully our manager can see it

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Celtic are not the same team under Lennon. Hopefully our manager can see it

Let me tell how it’ll pan out...
    He’ll play man for man (again)
    Players will stick to the plan but get confused as to how far they follow their designated man (again).
    Someone will “drop” their man & they’ll score (again).
    We’ll have no plan as to how to win against them at Hamdump (again).
    We’ll lose without scoring (again).

The definition of insanity.

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast