+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolves v Man.Utd FA Cup 6th Rd Matchday Thread

Wolves v Man.Utd FA Cup 6th Rd Matchday Thread

Match Preview Click Here

Wolves so far this season have done very well against the so called 'elite' of English football and held their own. There's no bigger test in English football when facing the likes of Man.Utd.

Can’t wait! Very unpredictable this one, stopping them scoring and getting a decent share of possession will be key to it.

The weather could be a big factor tonight. I know it is the same for both sides but the high winds could spoil it as a spectacle. Just hope that by KO it will have eased somewhat.

Won.t be able to follow the game as I am travelling but my son will keep me updated.

Come on Mi Babbies, make us proud, again!

Jimenez does it again and Wolves lead 1-0 with about 19 minutes left, keep going you Wolves.!!!

Wolves strike again thanks to a cracker from Jota !!!..2-0...I think we could be going to the Semi-finals....don't let it slip now you mighty Wolves !!!

11' to go and we are still in with a big chance. United are throwing everything forward, but leaving Wolves a greater opportunity to counter. Oh please let this be another night to remember. Go You Wolves !!!

United's situation just got worse after Lindelof gets red-carded for a foul on Jota. They are reviewing the decision and we await the answer.....Atkinson changes his mind and decides to make it a yellow. Seems that Jota and the Wolves bench made too much of it.

Five minutes left (extra time) and substitute Traore is now starting to tease United. I'm only following this by audio, but the commentary has been good. The general consensus from the commentators is that the Wolves have fully deserved their lead (and hopefully the victory that awaits).
    Last edited by GrizzledWolf; 16-03-2019 at 09:51 PM.

3'to go and Jimenez is given an early mark with great applause from the terraces.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)