+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On This Day 1983

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Was in the Merkland Stand that day. Almost missed the winning goal as was still jumping around from the equalizer. Probably the best feeling I have ever had at Pittodrie but those last ten minutes were torture!!
    I was in the Paddock. The feeling when the third went in ........the only way I could describe it is that I wasn't physically capable of going as mental as I needed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    That was shocking defending for the first Bayern goal
    sAK fERGEE

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Ended up on the deck in the wee terraced bit between the South Stand and the Paddock under Hulldon! That said wasn't alone he has a large footprint!

Unlikely we'll ever hear Kingsford goes berzerk
    Remember it well - just managed to get back to our feet when when we got the third goal - another piley-on! What a night!

Quote Originally Posted by hulldon View Post
    Remember it well - just managed to get back to our feet when when we got the third goal - another piley-on! What a night!
    Didn't notice him at the time but my neighbour was in the same piley because next day there was a picture of his broken watch in the EE showing the time the third went in! If Carlsberg did watches.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Pflugler, Hoeness, Breitner and co shat the bed

Not a bad night that, spent a week travelling to/back for the 1st leg and can still mind their corner in the last minute, however I felt over the 2 games we deserved to go thru, little did I know what lay ahead.

SF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12