+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mowatt

Mowatt

I’ve probably got this wrong but somebody told me that before the Donny game Mowatt was one booking away from suspension?
    Anybody else heard owt?

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I’ve probably got this wrong but somebody told me that before the Donny game Mowatt was one booking away from suspension?
    Anybody else heard owt?
    I think all cards are wiped out now for the rest of the season so he should be fine .

That’s good to hear he’d have been a big miss.

this was from a article i read about this

When do yellow cards wipe?
    Any player with four or less bookings will see their card count return to zero on December 31.

This will not affect players with five or more yellow cards, who will have to wait for the next reset, which is scheduled to take place on the second Sunday of April.

When that occurs, any player with nine bookings or less will see their card count wiped.

now this was for prem league but im sure we follow the same rules.

One of his least memorable games last night, yet that wasn’t his fault. He was trying to compensate for a change in formation and with a partner he wasn’t familiar playing with. There were times he was in possession and looking for a quick pass to someone only for Williams to be just stood too close to him.. on on occasion I think Ben actually took the ball off his toes.
    Normal,service will be resumed, tough call for our player of the season this year, very, very tough call.
    Mowatt?, Pinnock?, Moore ?

It came up on screen that was his 9th booking.

Wiv got three laikers capable of competing week after week in Championship next season if we go up--Woodrow, Pinnock and Mowatt. The rest will struggle. Carnt affooard to looiz Mowatt.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-03-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Iz ovaratud , wun footud , bin shyte fo a few weeks