+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Norwich

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Norwich

Live from Périgordmiller Towers.

We should be in good spirits today for the visit of the promotion chasing Norwich.
    I wonder if Warnes family are over for the weekend!

Either way we're going to be happy on the way home whilst singing lyrical over our beer tonight!

I'm that bloody optimistic today.

It's a freeby, it really is so why not enjoy it and enjoy being a merry miller

Welcome Millersmadsters around the world to an unexpectedly sunny NYS. We've proved the weather forecasters wrong, let's hope we can do the same for the football pundits!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Welcome Millersmadsters around the world to an unexpectedly sunny NYS. We've proved the weather forecasters wrong, let's hope we can do the same for the football pundits!
    Raining and blowing a gale at the moment

It's windy but only spitting.

Morning. No Williams today?

No his wife has gone into labour.

I think a draw would be a good result today and a win would be the result of the season.

Morning Frog'n'peri'n'all. We shall be expecting some quality alcohol fueled commentary from the two of you. I hope frog brought a crate of his home brews to keep you company...

Due to a quirk in the way Daily Savings Time comes into play this match doesn't start until 8.00am here so an extra hour to contemplate our fortunes.

There will be goals today and I'm hoping we get enough of them to merit a point.

Once more unto the breach!

We've already started CT. However it is Peri who is fueling today's match. I have supplied the home made pies!

Just had an unannounced minutes silence. Assume for Mrs Stewart

😀 (Frog)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast