+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: v Boro

v Boro

Lineup

One change Whelan in for Hourihane

Steer

ElMohamady

Hause

Mings

Taylor

Whelan

McGinn

Jack

Green

El Ghazi

Abraham

Subs Kalinic, Carroll, Jedinak, Davis, Bjarnason, Kodjia, and Adomah
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 16-03-2019 at 02:22 PM.

4 on the bounce and into the playoffs!

Baggies at Wembley then? Lol

Long way to go yet. Still quite a few teams in the mix for the last few play off spots. Surely we have a good chance considering our form.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Baggies at Wembley then? Lol
    How sweet would that be if we beat them!?

I'm still not sure we are good enough to do anything in the Premier league if we were to go up. However, if that means that Wes etc can spend some of their dosh and we were to buy Tammy, Axl, Hause and a new keeper then maybe. Altho Steer looks a safer pair of hands than any of our other options.

I think that Leeds are going to be in. The play offs now and would assume they'd make it to the final. I think Derby will fall out and we will possibly be the 6th placed team... Which over the last few seasons bodes quite well actually!!

Come on you Lions

I was only jesting when mentioning WBA but as someone once said football is a funny old game!!
    It seems an age now i sat slumped in my seat at wembley trying to block out the Fulham fans celebrating, could that be us just 12 months later, who knows??

It could easily be any of the top 3 that finish 3rd and there's only 4 points separating 6th to 12th, we are looking strong all over the pitch now but need to make sure we play to the same level against the teams lower down which is where we went wrong after the run of games that ended with the last gasp defeat to Leeds.

Leeds and Norwich our last two fixtures, hope the top 3 are decided by then!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)