+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Morecambe 16.03.19

Me too Banjo...

macclesfield 2-0 now COYP could be a huge day for us today

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    macclesfield 2-0 now COYP could be a huge day for us today
    "Could be" (Fingers x'd)

Morecambe starting to come back in to it now

"Dull first half between two basement teams' according to Stallard. Was Tuesdays result just another fluke?

Two terrible teams. No quality in this match whatsoever. We are toothless. Not a clue what to do with the ball when in possession.

Sorry to hear about your dog Swale, don't know what I'll do when I'm in the same position. I bet she had a great life so try keep that in mind.

Doyle and Rose bossing the midfield, they've put in a few needlessly spiteful challenges which I like to see. Doyle is playing well, some penetrative passes but his set piece delivery hasn't been great once again.

Defence looks fairly solid, Tootle a bit rusty perhaps could've done more than dangle a leg to stop a couple of crosses going in. He's looked ok going forward though.

It's the front three where things are coming unstuck at the moment, lay offs are going astray, first touches are poor. We've got round the back a couple of times and a couple of good balls have gone in but no more than that. Quite a few promising moves have broken down at embryo stage. We are not conceding chance after chance like against Vale and we could quite easily nick it 1-0 .

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Doyle and Rose bossing the midfield, they've put in a few needlessly spiteful challenges which I like to see. Doyle is playing well, some penetrative passes but his set piece delivery hasn't been great once again.

Defence looks fairly solid, Tootle a bit rusty perhaps could've done more than dangle a leg to stop a couple of crosses going in. He's looked ok going forward though.

It's the front three where things are coming unstuck at the moment, lay offs are going astray, first touches are poor. We've got round the back a couple of times and a couple of good balls have gone in but no more than that. Quite a few promising moves have broken down at embryo stage. We are not conceding chance after chance like against Vale and we could quite easily nick it 1-0 .
    Thanks Driller, some hope then

Tense stuff...big 45 coming up...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast