+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Norwich City Post Match Thoughts

Apparently they've been playing poorly the last 5 games but they're still winning, doing a fair bit of cheating to get those wins though by the look of it.

But well done to the Norwich fans for not doing the "town full of" chant, maybe only the second set of away fans who haven't done it.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    But well done to the Norwich fans for not doing the "town full of" chant, maybe only the second set of away fans who haven't done it.
    They did sing it, all the way from town to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Expect nothing from inept officials especially when we’re up against a supposedly ‘great’ team.

I thought Rodak had ball then next seconds it’s in ****ing net, Wood got in his way?

We played well which proves again we can turn up against ‘better’ sides so why not in all games?

Some bad passes and bad ball control by a few players though and is Smith going to put ball in net?

A few contenders for MOTM but Wiles gets mine, unlucky not to score aswell

Did anyone else want that 17 Buendia taking out? ****er

Yes I hope they stay down too (I’m mardy)
    Wood and Rodak are a car crash

Sadly, our bunch of good honest players were no match for the black arts today.
    Norwich are a quality team, no doubt about that, but to resort to some of the antics that did, showed a desperation to overcome the third bottom club in the league.
    Results at Wigan, Bolton and Ipswich have put pressure on games against the top opposition. It was a great performance, but not enough against the leading teams.
    We fight on.

Thought we should have done much better for both of their goals.
    Hesitancy and letting the ball bounce in the box at this level is asking for trouble.

I've said before that many teams are a lot cuter than us at drawing a foul and convincing the ref to give it.
    Conversely we,re too obvious when giving fouls away and don't do enough to win them.

Having said that we played well and considering we have arguably three of our best players out they can be proud of themselves

According to a few Norwich fans they were in control of game and we were dirty

.....whilst giving each other high sixes after celebrating their win.
    Webbed digits would have helped with all the wet weather too

Quote Originally Posted by Millersince75 View Post
    According to a few Norwich fans they were in control of game and we were dirty
    Well if they go up they'll have the referees favouring the bigger teams against them so what comes around goes around.

I don't think our run in is as tough as originally thought.
    Points to be had vs derby forest stoke brum boro after our recent performances. They arent as good as the top three

Villa wba and then swans away will be tough ones

We're right in the business end of the season now though so no kicking the can down the road. Need to take our opportunity for points in every game from now on.

If only we'd have bagged those 10 points in autumn we'd be sitting high and dry now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast