+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Norwich City Post Match Thoughts

Norwich City Post Match Thoughts

Looks like we put up a good fight, a couple of defensive lapses and again and we find ourselves falling just a bit short. As we've known since the fixtures were released we don't have the easiest of run ins so just 8 cup finals between now and the end of the season. A couple of weeks to rest some weary legs before that final push. Have an International break from MM everyone and give me and Frog a rest

Thoughts on today?

So proud of the Millers tonight. Superb performance.

Norwich were celebrating like they had won the FA cup at the final whistle.

They will know they have been in a real battle .

A big praise for the Millers fans as well. A superb effort. We can really cauldron-ize this stadium if we put our minds to it.

We played some really decent stuff today. Big credit to Wiles and Vyner. Especially Vyner after all the criticism he has had. He has proved he is made of tough stuff. He is talented and we should try to sign him.

It's strange but we are more creative without Vaulks and Towell. Wiles and Crooks are genuine talents and create opportunities. Crooks wasn't at his best today but even then he delivers the ball quickly and sees space much faster than Towel or Vaulks do.

Well done Millers, Well done Millers fans.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 16-03-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Well done millers. It is difficult to play against 14 men. Play like that in the last 8 games and we will stay up! UTM.

Great effort, can’t recall a team diving and “simulating” so much for many a year. Some very strange decisions from the ref. Who was awful all day.

Norwich must be better than that given their position but we battered them at times

Great performance,unlucky not to get something,I think the Norwich players are made of tissue paper,and the ref was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Great effort, can’t recall a team diving and “simulating” so much for many a year. Some very strange decisions from the ref. Who was awful all day.

Norwich must be better than that given their position but we battered them at times
    I said exactly the same re the blatant gamesmanship. I thought their 17 was the worst but there were a few contenders and, like you, I can't remember another game when the opposition has been as "cute" as Norwich were. "go down, stay down, wave arms about in mock indignation" must have been the main theme of their team talk. Do they always use those tactics? Do they always get away with it?
    Brilliant effort by the Millers - gutted that we got nothing out of it. Surprised at the Norwich tactics and I now hope they stay down

I wonder if Norwich are normally diving all the time or just did it because the ref let them get away with it?

Another game we ought to have got something out of. Two poor defensive mistakes from us. Credit to the players for getting back in the game.
    My MotM Ben Wiles.
    Still all to play for.
    Referee was poor, never in control, blatant diving, time wasting all the tricks in the book from Norwich.
    Same ref we had earlier in the season v Wigan w@nker
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 16-03-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Expect nothing from inept officials especially when we’re up against a supposedly ‘great’ team.

I thought Rodak had ball then next seconds it’s in ****ing net, Wood got in his way?

We played well which proves again we can turn up against ‘better’ sides so why not in all games?

Some bad passes and bad ball control by a few players though and is Smith going to put ball in net?

A few contenders for MOTM but Wiles gets mine, unlucky not to score aswell

Did anyone else want that 17 Buendia taking out? ****er

Yes I hope they stay down too (I’m mardy)
    Last edited by millertop; 16-03-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Although I've only seen Norwich on Football League Show and thought them a good side. I've seen different today. Time wasting diving around a terrible performance, to say they are top of the league they are not in my top six of the teams I've seen this season.
    It was a travesty the lads came away with nothing, they battled well and ran their blood to water and played some lovely football at times.
    Two bad bits of defending cost us today. Rodak needs to come off his line and collect for the first goal, and we're usually good at defending corners.
    MOM for me was Wiles, that boy will be one hell of a player.
    When are we going to get a fair go with the officials, the bias against us is getting beyond a joke don't they realise Evans left long ago and we aren't a nasty club any more.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast