+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great away point

Great away point

Great away point
    We really missed scharr

Scored two great goals...

Fernandez (what has happened to him?) Gives 2 away...

200/1 to be relegated now.

Burnley lose in the 90th minute as well and so do Huddersfield good results.

We are safe imo

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    We are safe imo
    Had to go out today and the last time I checked it was 2-1..so a nice surprise when I finally got a chance to sit down and look at the scores.

Any thoughts on who played well, good, and hopefully not dreadfully.

Cheers

We are safe imo
    I think one more win before i'd be happy to say that but we're looking a lot more comfty than others down there.

Great away point
    We really missed scharr
    A massive fully deserved away point,in what were very difficult conditions.And I divvin't just mean the Ref...

Listened to the game via NUFC as all the streams were down over here. Thought we were dead when Ritchie scored, couldn't believe it.
    Yes, I think we are safe now.Eddie Howe made some good comments after the game, good on him.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    A massive fully deserved away point,in what were very difficult conditions.And I divvin't just mean the Ref...
    How man ya being kind. The ref was shocking as usual!

Gave a BS penalty for a challenge which every defender in every game at every corner puts in. Of course there were 2 or 3 instances during the remainder of the match where Bournemouth defenders fouled our players in exactly the same way yet the balding biased, anti-NUFC muppet with the whistle didn't blow for!

We should have been 1-1 going into the final 5 mins & Richie's rocket should have won it for us.

However as we came away with a point it's better than nowt but still the FA needs to address the issue of Refereeing inconsistency across a season. However inconsistency in a single match is not acceptable at the highest level of the game these days.

Role on VAR!

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Very well put that Ash. 😎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)