+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Play Two Games Before Sunderland Play Again

We Play Two Games Before Sunderland Play Again

Away next saturday at Walsall and home to Coventry the following week .

Sunderland do not play another league until 3rd april at Accrington Stanley .

Pivotal period for us I feel , if we can and I do say IF we can win them both and create an 8 point gap between ourselves and the mackems physiologically it could make a huge difference .

Sunderland then face 6 games in 20 days .

This is the time for us to put some real pressure on the black cats , scoreboard pressure as it's known in cricket .

Thoughts guys .

Agree, take points on board every time at this time of season.
    If we get all 6 points and with their difficult run in middle could see it being enough

Or we cud looiz booath to a desperate Walsall in need of points and a resurgent Coventry looking forra play off spot, then away to a hard to beat Burton.
    Sunderland could be on a roll having won at Wembley like we were and ev three games in hand just two points behind.

All to laik fo.

Nowts wunnin March ? Plenti lost in March tho ? Evta to bi innit to winit , and weer init !! KTF

We can win both - Cov is a bogey team so need to lay it to rest

We couldn't beat either Walsall or Cov in the reverse fixture this season so 6 points would be absolutely huge if we could get them. A think wiv done marvellous considering injuries and suspensions. We lacked a cutting edge in the last 2 games but defensively we look very good. Just soldier on best we can. If we fall short of automatic promotion after 46 games then those idiotic sales in January will be a key factor. It is what it is, bugga all we can do abart it nar

Sunderland, Luton and Portsmouth sign quality players to aid their promotion push but we sell them.
    Buy an under 11 size untried replacement. Idiotic like you say. Still on the hunt but I hope we don’t get bitten in the ar5e

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Sunderland, Luton and Portsmouth sign quality players to aid their promotion push but we sell them.
    Buy an under 11 size untried replacement. Idiotic like you say. Still on the hunt but I hope we don’t get bitten in the ar5e
    The time to debate this is once the season ends and which division we will play our football next season is decided .

We have done fantastic given what’s happened recently! I worry now though cos with our recent luck McGeehan will come back and get an injury against Warsaw that will put him out for the season........we will be up the creek then!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    We have done fantastic given what’s happened recently! I worry now though cos with our recent luck McGeehan will come back and get an injury against Warsaw that will put him out for the season........we will be up the creek then!
    We hang by a thread Perky , you just hope that we can remain injury free .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast