+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Match Ratings

You missed the multiple times he tracked back to win tackles and won throw ins by closing defenders down then I take it? You also missed him drill the ball straight across the goal mouth in the first half that should have resulted in a goal?

When Hemmings wasn't in the team he was responsible for the majority of our goals, he's not over rated, he's under used imo, Kewell had the right idea when he was here, when you have someone that is clearly the best player at the club you move others around to make way for him to flourish, hence that "famous" Duffy substitution... He's far better when he plays on the left and cuts inside, that's been said for most of the season but for some reason Ardley wouldn't switch him with Allessandra, who has not and never will be a winger no matter how many managers try and play him there.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    You missed the multiple times he tracked back to win tackles and won throw ins by closing defenders down then I take it? You also missed him drill the ball straight across the goal mouth in the first half that should have resulted in a goal?

When Hemmings wasn't in the team he was responsible for the majority of our goals, he's not over rated, he's under used imo, Kewell had the right idea when he was here, when you have someone that is clearly the best player at the club you move others around to make way for him to flourish, hence that "famous" Duffy substitution... He's far better when he plays on the left and cuts inside, that's been said for most of the season but for some reason Ardley wouldn't switch him with Allessandra, who has not and never will be a winger no matter how many managers try and play him there.
    You are right, I did miss all those things.I must spend far too time on the toilet these days.
    Last edited by navypie; 18-03-2019 at 04:35 PM.

Match Ratings

I wondering this exact thing the other day, the ladder match has become tradition

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    You really are the board idiot / troll who contributes nothing to the club or board. You post/ act like a adolescent ****ager, try appreciating that some of us go to matches and see what’s really going on. As Mad Magpie says we are 3 points from safety with 8 games to go, grow up or go.
    'When' - will certain people stop posting pointless threads

Message for you Kelds dyke, I have attended more Notts matches than I care to remember going back to 1965. I will say whatever I feel I want to say on this forum so stick that in your pipe and smoke it - "you arse-ache baffoon"

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoStringPie View Post
    'When' - will certain people stop posting pointless threads

Message for you Kelds dyke, I have attended more Notts matches than I care to remember going back to 1965. I will say whatever I feel I want to say on this forum so stick that in your pipe and smoke it - "you arse-ache baffoon"
    Unfortunately you make yourself look like the boards resident village idiot ,unfortunately you are so out of touch, try getting off your backside and seeing what’s happening in reality down the lane, or post something worth reading.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Unfortunately you make yourself look like the boards resident village idiot ,unfortunately you are so out of touch, try getting off your backside and seeing what’s happening in reality down the lane, or post something worth reading.
    I've done my bit over the last 59 years - I shall now just continue to sit here in the sunny Algarve with a cold beer and won't be think of idiots like you - but I will be rooting for Notts as I do every match - you really are far too easy to wind up - "Get a life man"

Can you two please agree to disagree, apologise for the insults to each other and metaphorically shake hands as fellow Pies?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Can you two please agree to disagree, apologise for the insults to each other and metaphorically shake hands as fellow Pies?
    To be fair Swale, kelsdyke started the insults so he can apologise first.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345