+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Was Our Chance.

This Was Our Chance.

To, progress and ease the relegation issues.
    But , No Being Burnley We Fekkin Fluff it again...

Garlic, Should hang his Head in Shame!! He Has Had the Chance, For us to Move Forward,..And HE Chose to do FECK ALL... As Usual.!!

Supporters, are getting fed up with Football in general, (Me Too) Not just our team,.

I Think next season, Whatever league we play in,...I Will be looking for another Pastime,....
    I Have Done my bit supporting the Club through Div 4 and Back,.....All I want From Our Club is for Ambition ,..But with Garlic We get none...,

Mr Garlic,....You Need to do something Fast,,

Garlick can't do anything until July, no point in mithering now.

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    To, progress and ease the relegation issues.
    But , No Being Burnley We Fekkin Fluff it again...

Garlic, Should hang his Head in Shame!! He Has Had the Chance, For us to Move Forward,..And HE Chose to do FECK ALL... As Usual.!!

Supporters, are getting fed up with Football in general, (Me Too) Not just our team,.

I Think next season, Whatever league we play in,...I Will be looking for another Pastime,....
    I Have Done my bit supporting the Club through Div 4 and Back,.....All I want From Our Club is for Ambition ,..But with Garlic We get none...,

Mr Garlic,....You Need to do something Fast,,
    I gave up to it last season jon, I'd had enough of being bored witless watching dross. Best decision I ever made, I'd much rather we were winning matches than losing them, but they can't spoil my weekend any more.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I gave up to it last season jon, I'd had enough of being bored witless watching dross. Best decision I ever made, I'd much rather we were winning matches than losing them, but they can't spoil my weekend any more.
    Well that's not really true is it, if you had given up your hobby you wouldn't be on here all opinionated would you.

Burnley have played dross football for years. What was it exactly last year when we got into Europe that kicked your bucket into the old pissing troughs at the back of the bee hole end and down to Cliviger.

Why do you even come on here if it's not even a hobby of yours.

Sadly for me it's a religion or a way of life. Just harder to quit

Quote Originally Posted by SELDOM_SEEN_KID View Post
    Well that's not really true is it, if you had given up your hobby you wouldn't be on here all opinionated would you.

Burnley have played dross football for years. What was it exactly last year when we got into Europe that kicked your bucket into the old pissing troughs at the back of the bee hole end and down to Cliviger.

Why do you even come on here if it's not even a hobby of yours.

Sadly for me it's a religion or a way of life. Just harder to quit
    I defend our lads to the death but yesterday in front of my own eyes:
    Wood was offside God knows how many times.
    The ball was just hoofed up in hope, Morgan and Evans had a field day nodding the ball out.
    Wood had to be pulled at half time.
    We have the players who can switch play, McNeill (excellent again), JBG (pulled!) and Westwood but it's just pump long ball after long ball.
    If Cardiff can get their act together we are back in the Championship. I watched Wolves cream United last night, anyone who thinks other than a good hiding from this lot really are living in cloud cuckoo land.

If- the biggest word in the dictionary that I know of. It is not just Cardiff, also Southampton are not clear yet though unlike the other strugglers , they are showing signs of a recovery. What happened to the team that were on a par with Manchester United since the New Year ? The team that not that long ago beat Tottenham ? What has changed ? I still have faith in the team that we will pull clear despite yesterday’s result. BT I agree with you about the upcoming game with Wolves. They have a lot of ability and pace up front, they could beat us comfortably. Maybe that’s the type of game we will also rise to the occasion.Don’t anyone write us off yet,even though the season is coming down to just one or two games.

"Well that's not really true is it,"

Sorry to disappoint you kiddie, but yes it's all perfectly true. I really did stop watching us last season, I really was bored witless by the dross we were serving up, I really would much prefer us to be winning matches than losing them, and as I'm no longer paying to watch the rubbish it really doesn't spoil my weekend any more.

"if you had given up your hobby you wouldn't be on here all opinionated would you."

It isn't a hobby as such, I'm just a Burnley fan who doesn't watch them anymore, I know it irritates the 'proper fan' brigade like yourself, but it is what it is. I still offer my opinions on here, do you have a problem with that, isn't that what this msgboard exists for ?

"Burnley have played dross football for years."

No they haven't, 2013/14 under Dyche was some of the best football since the 60s, played 51, lost just 7, and I saw most of those games, 30 odd of them, how many did you see ?

"What was it exactly last year when we got into Europe that kicked your bucket into the old pissing troughs at the back of the bee hole end and down to Cliviger."

Sorry you've lost me there, could you translate that into some form of intelligible English ?

"Why do you even come on here if it's not even a hobby of yours."

To irritate people like you.

"Sadly for me it's a religion or a way of life. Just harder to quit"

How can it be hard to quit watching them, when you don't watch them in the first place ?

Like Malwayne I live in Cardiff and their supporters were disappointed that they didn't have a game yesterday due to Brighton's involvement in the Cup.They saw us being 5 points ahead which would have increased the pressure on them but they are delighted now and really looking forward to their visit to the Turf.I was really disappointed yesterday which was in contrast to the majority of people who
    were in this City to witness Wales win the Grand Slam.

Sinkov was betting on it being a two horse race for the third team to join Huddersfield and Fulham. By jingo, the old buffer was right again!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I defend our lads to the death but yesterday in front of my own eyes:
    Wood was offside God knows how many times.
    The ball was just hoofed up in hope, Morgan and Evans had a field day nodding the ball out.
    Wood had to be pulled at half time.
    We have the players who can switch play, McNeill (excellent again), JBG (pulled!) and Westwood but it's just pump long ball after long ball.
    If Cardiff can get their act together we are back in the Championship. I watched Wolves cream United last night, anyone who thinks other than a good hiding from this lot really are living in cloud cuckoo land.

I think.on the whole Bt your right but McNeil was leggy right from the off he improved a little second half.

If I'm reading it correctly most of what your post says is aimed at Dyche and our style of football, we've been here before and I'd tend to agree with you.

However I do think that some of the players aren't good enough for the league they are playing in, in Dyche defence he could argue that they don't supply him with adequate tools ( players ) to compete. ( we just don't have the cutting edge when chances arise )

Either way if we get anything from the next few games I'll be surprised _ I have my fingers crossed of course.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)