+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The silence is deafening

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Kin ell Uncle Albert, you’ve said from the off Enzio wasn’t very good, well done, he wasn’t very good today.

Nearly all of our players have been terrible this season, I just don’t know why you keep picking on him.
    Kin ell Uncle Marx, apart from a few games he hasn't been good all season. Maybe the reason I keep picking on him is he was supposed to be our marguee signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Looked to me like they were doubling up. Ellison was dropping back in, along with the left back to cover him.
    Ellison is about 50 and didn't do anything other than was expected from him, to help his full back, something else Enzio never does.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I try to be rational rather than personal. You are entitled to your opinion but it's not one I agree with. I thought Enzio was below par today but I still think he's the most potent attacking weapon we have.
    The first sentence. I suppose there is a first time for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Maybe the reason I keep picking on him is he was supposed to be our marguee signing.
    I think we get it that you don't rate Enzio. So tell us, given our total lack of creativity, who you would play in his place?

I think we get it that you don't rate Enzio. So tell us, given our total lack of creativity, who you would play in his place?
    Ozzie. Nite nite.

I'd like to see Enzio swapping wings, at least for parts of a game. We've all seen what he can do when he cuts inside from the left.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Ozzie. Nite nite.
    How many games have you seen him play?

When we have a boring manager Enzio is hardly likely to shine is he ?

He needs to be given a free role and not a track back role if you want to see the best of him.

Facts are the results aren’t only down to one player you win as a TEAM and lose as a TEAM.

How many games have you seen him play?

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    When we have a boring manager Enzio is hardly likely to shine is he ?

He needs to be given a free role and not a track back role if you want to see the best of him.

Facts are the results aren’t only down to one player you win as a TEAM and lose as a TEAM.
    You mean he tracks back now?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast