+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The silence is deafening

He should play more of a central role imo, giving him a chance to run at central defenders using his skill and pace.
    You can tell the fans like him because when he gets the ball the noise increases with anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    He should play more of a central role imo, giving him a chance to run at central defenders using his skill and pace.
    You can tell the fans like him because when he gets the ball the noise increases with anticipation.
    Then quickly decreases to be replaced by groans.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You mean he tracks back now?
    No thats my point he is a flair player and it isn't his game to be tracking back.

Put it this way if he played for another club in this league he'd look better than he does here .....is that his fault or the manages fault ???

considering the amount of room he had to work in yesterday I thought he did ok hard working 6/10 and would have been an 8/10 if his shot had not been saved, he did have to snatch at it with defenders closing in on him fast. I've mentioned before how good he looked down the middle against Doncaster.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    considering the amount of room he had to work in yesterday I thought he did ok hard working 6/10 and would have been an 8/10 if his shot had not been saved, he did have to snatch at it with defenders closing in on him fast. I've mentioned before how good he looked down the middle against Doncaster.
    Just remind me again when we played Doncaster this season?

Then quickly decreases to be replaced by groans.
    That can be said about all of our strikers except the noise doesn't increase when they get the ball because we don't expect anything to happen.

Just remind me again when we played Doncaster this season?
    Tin pot cup,we beat them under Kewell

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Tin pot cup,we beat them under Kewell
    You are right. Not sure if I forgot about that or just really wanted to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123