+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News forthcoming? AH Twitter

News forthcoming? AH Twitter

Anyone notice AH's Twitter has been resurrected. Previously the a/c didn't show anything other than a "Can't access" message but now his posts are viewable.

He hasn't said anything since:

Alan Hardy
    ‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
    Jan 27

Thank you once again to everyone who is sticking by us. I will continue to communicate with you all via official club channels. Alan. 3/3

But I just wonder if he has an update on the sale. Despite his promises of "official channels" if he's going to say anything on Twitter I'd imagine it would only be (what he perceives to be) good news.

Curious.

You're right, just checked it myself.

If any news is forthcoming it should come via a club press release. He should never go near Twitter again. In his entire life.

Whatever he says I will take it with a pinch of salt after what he said about the "sale" of Paragon

The only day to believe what we're told is when the winding up order is officially withdrawn or when the club is wound up, regardless of whether we have new owners by then or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    The only day to believe what we're told is when the winding up order is officially withdrawn or when the club is wound up, regardless of whether we have new owners by then or not.
    The bloke will never learn.I would imagine he has to set it up himself.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    The bloke will never learn.I would imagine he has to set it up himself.
    I would think, seeing as he was an avid Twitter user, before and during most, if not all of his Notts tenure, the reactivation of his account may suggest that he won't be at the club much longer. Maybe the whispers Charlie Slater heard regarding someone going through Due Diligence, are nearing completion?

I believe it says "Owner & Chairman " well he can ditch that soon for starters.As for the whispers,he didn.t sound confident about them,probably the same as what McParland was saying

What did Mcparland say?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnypie View Post
    What did Mcparland say?
    I thought Charlie Slater said the whispers were positive news.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast