+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League

Prediction League

The most competitive season yet since this competition began .

I reckon at least 17 posters are still in with a reasonable chance of winning .

Not only that the league could yet be extended and an extra 3 play off games coming in to play which could change everything .

I'm fairly certain the competition will be played in the right spirit and as we draw down to the last couple of games posters won't match up their predictions with other contenders so as to retain their positions .

We are all competitive but fair minded on here of that I'm sure ........aren't we !!!

Does the league only get revealed at all he end of the season as I can't seem to see it anywhere?
    Thank you for the hard work that you put into it each week

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Does the league only get revealed at all he end of the season as I can't seem to see it anywhere?
    Thank you for the hard work that you put into it each week
    Second thread in the sticky section at the very top of the first page .

Updated after every game coco .

That's strange,I had already looked at that thread and just rechecked and the last post is dated 6-1-19?

I absolutely love it! I’ve been thwarted twice by Barnsley players scoring deep into added time - just 2 points instead of 8! It’d never have happened under Allan Clarke - straight to the corner flag! Seriously, where else could my brother predict 6-0 every match & be in 22nd position? And... he’s still convinced he’s going to win the league (though Kieffer has dented his optimism)
    I look forward to it every week & thank Animal for all his endeavours with it - much appreciated

I can't see a bleeding thing