+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those South London Morons

A thort the coverage by the BBC for this game was pathetic , totally biased towards Millwall , Shearer was a complete joke with his comments , Cameras constantly panning on young fans , a bloke set theer wia few months old bairn ? Wats all tharrabart Why are authorities /broadcasters doing this ? FEAR,
    glad Brighton won,

Family club my arse

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A thort the coverage by the BBC for this game was pathetic , totally biased towards Millwall , Shearer was a complete joke with his comments , Cameras constantly panning on young fans , a bloke set theer wia few months old bairn ? Wats all tharrabart Why are authorities /broadcasters doing this ? FEAR,
    glad Brighton won,

Family club my arse
    I thought the commentators curse well and truly struck. Jenas and Pearce were creaming themselves over Millwall then suddenly had to back track and be impartial for extra time.

Comedy gold.

Victorian biased BBC made out that Barnsley was still cobbled streets making the comparison with the well healed money no expense spared Chelsea egg on face after we fk them in FA cup

I have absolutely no time either for Brighton and how they overspended to get where they are now to the Prem etc.
    But as for this being a great FA cup tie for us neutrals, yes it was!!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12