+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: O/T: Jacinda Ardern

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    In the queue of women Prime Ministers who deserve to be shunted out of office, I think we have someone closer to home ahead of her.
    Can't disagree with that Elite

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    *Elected*
    Hello BFP. Thankyou so much for showing an interest in this fascinating thread.

Now not only as a decorated, ban hardened Islamophobe currently on my 2nd Tour of Duty on NCM, but also as someone who is now apparently “beneath contempt”, I feel obliged to share with you some details relating to the Christchurch Mosque attack which the MSM seem to have inadvertently failed to share with the world as enthusiastically as other details.

In our previous segment, we covered Jacinda Ardern’s apparently unsuccessful attempts to curry favour with her ISIS supporting constituents…

In this segment we cover the story of how she tragically lost two potential voters in a US drone strike in Yemen.

And in an amazing coincidence, Stuff (New Zealand MSM) wrote that they were “radicalised” at the same mosque that was attacked. Fancy that.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/101...ised-at-mosque

Name:  Drone Victims Radicalised at Mosque (w.border).jpg
Views: 251
Size:  60.2 KB

Let me get this right Alty. Because there are rumours that 2 men may have been radicalised at this mosque then that means these people 'deserved it' ? Is that what you mean ?

You really are a piece of work. There is no level of contempt below which you could sink.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Let me get this right Alty. Because there are rumours that 2 men may have been radicalised at this mosque then that means these people 'deserved it' ? Is that what you mean ?

You really are a piece of work. There is no level of contempt below which you could sink.
    Yes I think that is essentially what he means.

He was already suggesting as much on Saturday before this article about radicalisation, on the basis that that they are immigrants and some people don't like immigrants hence they deserved it for being there.

What's also funny is that since the attack the usual suspects have been uncharacteristically quiet about right wing terrorism, even though they normally have a lot to say about it.

The fact that the security services rate right wing extremists as equally or more dangerous than Islamists, the fact that they shoot Muslims, Jews, black people while they worship, send bombs to politicians they don't like, stab politicians they don't like to death, run people over in cars at demonstrations they don't like seems to be no biggy for them, but obviously they've had time to comment on the serious issues like Radio 2 newsreaders and Jeremy Corbyn's Twitter.

You’ve got to admit it’s an outstanding piece of detective work to dig out a 5 year old article that re-inforces the idea that the victims of the shooting in reality had it coming to them. Obviously including the 3 year old who was born since the article was written.

I wonder what you’d have to google, or what sort of websites you’d have to be perusing to find this stuff out?

Too many facts for your feels in this fred hey Frenchy.

When you try to play this game, you’re not quite doing it right.
    It goes like this ... “So you’re saying...”

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    What's also funny is that since the attack the usual suspects have been uncharacteristically quiet about right wing terrorism, even though they normally have a lot to say about it.

The fact that the security services rate right wing extremists as equally or more dangerous than Islamists, the fact that they shoot Muslims, Jews, black people while they worship, send bombs to politicians they don't like, stab politicians they don't like to death, run people over in cars at demonstrations they don't like seems to be no biggy for them, but obviously they've had time to comment on the serious issues like Radio 2 newsreaders and Jeremy Corbyn's Twitter.
    The multiplying villainies of nature do swarm upon him....

Name:  terror.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  94.3 KB

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2...8Vz1un4rdDzPgo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asi...wcawh5owui766U

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...fc5UXiaGoSIYHs

Whilst the above is no justification for the above which represents, as any act of terror does, a hideous crime against humanity and receives the condemnation it deserves, here's a question.

Was the shooter even far right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    You are trying to argue about something that you misinterpreted. Are you one of those people who never admit to being wrong? The comments about working people and Wealth Makers were made in the same paragraph, in two different sentences. Do you not have a cat to kick?
    No, I didn't misinterpret.
    You stated 'wealth makers' as an entity in their own right. Nowhere did you say that working peo0le were wealth makers. I didn't argue with what you said. My point was against the term 'wealth makers' as a body of people in their own right. Nor was I being anti-Thatcher. The term 'wealth maker' was coined in her era is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Good point Happy. I believe that the OP had nothing to do with how well the NZ Prime Minister 'reacted' to the situation, but more to do with the fact that she is a Labour politician.

I am going to have a look back on NCM and see how much praise he heaped on Teresa May after the Westminster Bridge Attack or David Cameron after the Lee Rigby murder.
    You seem to have a problem with logic as well as comprehension.
    Tell me, in your view, is a spade better than a banana?
    My praise for Adern is the fact that her stand was inclusive, telling the world that these Muslim victims were New Zealanders.
    That situation in no way accorded with the Westminster attack or the Manchester attack. They were not specifically anti-immigrant.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast